Part 35

CAN BE EXTREMELY TRIGGERING!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!

This part will be the most extreme and explicit one. After this, there's fluff coming. The chapters are getting longer too. I will just leave this here and update again to move this story forward. Please do not take anything from this part seriously. If you do or you want to talk, my inbox is always open for you guys! Whether it's about the story or you just need someone to talk to. I'm there waiting I love you!

35.

Lauren can't help but feel bad. She knows she's hurt the young girl. And she hates herself for it. Her thoughts are running wild before she excuses herself to stumble her way into her room.

Two of three witches don't think about it and want to continue to talk, while Camila has a weird feeling and by looking at Normani, she sees, that she's not the only one.

They wait for about ten minutes before Normani sneaks out of their talk and makes her way upstairs. She sighs as she hears sobs coming out of her best friends bathroom.

Normani opens the door and is in shock as she sees Lauren sitting on the closed toilet seat, her face buried in her hands. But the most shocking thing is the bloody blade between her fingers. A thin line of blood ran down her hand and dried, while her bare left arm shows fresh cuts that are still trying to dry.

She's not angry at her friend, she's sad that she's hurting herself like that and pulls her into her famous embrace. Camila bursts in, minutes later. Her eyes widen as she sees the scenario, but is shooed away by Normani, who just mouthed a 'later'.

Laurens sobs calm down. Her friend sees that she's in pain from all the crying and of course her new cuts. She takes away the blade and flushes it away. She knows that Lauren probably has more, but this one would trigger her more right now.

She helps her find her way to her bed, before she dares to ask; "Why?"

"I'm selfish..", the green eyed spits out.

"How come? You need to explain that, because the Lauren I know isn't selfish. She's the most caring person I know."

"I hurt her by saying we shouldn't come out as girlfriends. I can't help it, but I care for her deeply already. I didn't want to hurt her. She won't stay after this and then I can't stay and go to school and I'll lose her-the best thing that has happened in my life and-", Normani slows her down.

"Shhh, Laur, breathe. That's not true. She doesn't know how schools are and these cruel kids. No one can blame that homeschooled girl, but she will realize that her disappointment was selfish. Not your rejection. But that wasn't everything, right?"

Lauren shakes her head; "They're all so excited and all I want to do is run and not go to school. I'm not sure if I can make it. That's selfish, isn't it?"

Normani chuckles; "No, Lauren that's not selfish-it's normal. Do you realize what has happened during this weekend? Or should I remind you? What you think about is totally normal, but unnecessary, because you now have an army full of girls behind you during every class. You'll not be alone, ok?", she kisses Laurens forehead and sees the tiredness in Laurens eyes.

"I'll give you your medicine in a minute. Make yourself comfortable, I'll sort everything with Mila and you have to sleep, ok?"

Lauren almost doesn't have the energy to nod anymore and swallows the painkillers soon before she drifts off.

Normani cleans the bathroom real quick before she walks downstairs to face a confused and tear strained face from Camila and two confused girls that try to comfort her.

"Is it true?", Ally asks shocked. "That she cut herself?"

Normani nods.

Ally shakes her head; "Poor girl."

Camilas voice croaks out; "But why?"

"You need to let me explain, ok?", Normani starts and continues after the girls nod. "She felt selfish and trust me she's the last person who you can call selfish. Selfish for not feeling excited about going to school tomorrow cause she knows what could happen, but I calmed her down and said that she has us behind her all the time....and she felt selfish for hurting you, Camila. Don't feel bad. Your reaction of feeling hurt was normal, but she immediately thought you wouldn't want her anymore and go back. And well, that just started a spiral of her thoughts."

"I'm feeling bad for her, but she has us", Dinah assures her.

Camila nods; "I have to tell her that I'm not leaving her", she jumps up.

Normani stops her; "You can, but she's sleeping already.."

"Ok, girls, I'm tired", Ally sighs and makes her way towards her room.  "Normani, why don't you stay here, it's dark already and I'm sure Lauren wouldn't mind."

She takes the invitation and makes herself comfortable on the couch while Camila carefully cuddles herself close beside Lauren. She feels sad as she spots the cuts and starts to put a bandage around it. She feels how Lauren starts to stir before she tries to calm her down.

"Lauren?", she asks carefully.

Lauren keeps her eyes closed;"Hmm?"

"I'm not leaving you, I care for you, ok? Next time you feel like you have to something again, you have to try to talk about it first, ok?"

"Ok", she hears her whisper, before both girls fall asleep.