Part 75

Happy Friday to all of you and a huge thanks for reading as always!!!!!!!!!!

 Here's a little Camren chapter :) Enjoy ♥

Part 75.

After Normani left her room, she's wide awake and alarmed in some way. Her weed made her sleepy and she looked forward to falling into her bed to just blank out and sleep. She's not mad that her friend came over to talk. She knows they just look out for her but she's pissed that the freaking headmaster called her in to talk about her and she hates when people talk about her behind her back. If he wanted to know how she's doing, he should have asked her. It's nobody else's business, friend or not friend. She hates when people want to interfere in her life because they thought they would help her and she can't repeat it enough, she would ask for help is she needed it. She's kind of happy though that she doesn't need a tutor which would have been humiliating but instead gets help from Normani..just in case as her backup plan. She's not thinking on depending on her friend. She knows she can be quite snappy and she doesn't want to be like that around her best friend which will push her away even more. Lauren huffs out annoyed...She could need another smoke to relax again. But then she remembers Normani's last words. Connect with Camila.

They haven't talked in like forever. Thinking about it, it has actually been about a week when they last spoke to each other and even then, very briefly cause one of them had something to do. That connection thing has been working well for about a week and changed when Lauren got hired and fell behind in school and relationships in general. She's thinking about connecting with Camila another time but just thinking about her so intensively connected them as it seems because she suddenly hears the familiar voice of the princess.

Lolo?

Hey Camzi. She kind of uses the nickname on purpose because she awaits a mad girlfriend on the other side of the line.

Are you ok?

Yeah and you?

Don't know. Better now I guess.

Lauren gulps. She didn't think about the fact that Camila is always in danger and something could happen to her at any time. I'm sorry.

What are you sorry for?

That I wasn't around

It's ok..

No, Camz, something could have happened to you and I had my mind on other things.

Well, good to know that you only care because I'm in danger.

Ugh, no Camz.. That came out wrong.

But it's the truth.

There's silence on both sides. They both don't want to fight but it's hard being parted like this and there's so much that they want to tell each other..but prefer to do so in person.

I heard you got a job

Yeah, uhm, I

Lauren, you don't need to explain why you didn't tell me. Tell me about it instead.

Lauren is nervously picking on her nail polish.

It's ok I guess..

So, you don't like it?

It fulfills its purpose that I earn money.

Lo, you do know that you don't have to work, right?