Part 32

Helloi!!! So, welcome back and enjoy the update  :) I loved all your comments :) And a warm welcome to all new readers I hope you like it so far and just know that I really appreciate every one of you!  I will just repeat saying this since it's the truth :)

I was laughing so hard when I was writing it and had to come up with all the things that come out of Camilas's mouth :D  Tell me what you think about it :)

xoxo Ina

32.

"Mani, you can feel free to go home. I'm sure your mom misses you. I'll see you in school on Tuesday. Remeber it's a long weekend", she winks. After having her over for so long, she still has so many questions burning under her fingernails. She's just waiting to shoot them all, while Camila acts innocent as ever.

"Thanks, L! You're the best! Should my mom bring over some food later? That's the least we can do. Even though you're not staying with us, we still care for you, alright?"

"I'm fine for now. I'll text you."

"Camila, let Lo give you my number so you can reach me as well, yeah?" And out she is.

Lauren bursts into laughter as soon as the door closes. "What's your problem?", a confused Camila asks from the door.

"I don't know..I just", she can't stop laughing; "If she would know that she can't reach you over the phone."

"She can", Camila admits, shrugging her shoulders.

Lauren shuts up immediately; "She can?", she forrows her eyebrows.

"I do have one of your weird phone things though. I just don't use it."

"oh", is all Lauren says.

"Laur? Uhm..I'll start a bath for you, alright? It will help the wounds and you could need one", she winks, leaving Lauren offended.

"Ok, just sit down here", Camila says as she slowly lowers Lauren on the edge of the bathtub. "Lift up your arms." She throws the shirt behind her and reaches behind Lauren to unclasp her bra, before Lauren stops her.

"You know..I can...I can probably do all that by myself, Camz", she shyly admits.

"You don't have to pretend to be stronger than you're and if you're worried that I'll see you naked, your boobies aren't unfamiliar to me anymore. Anything else can just be as beautiful", she jokingly tries to make her feel comfortable.

Lauren lets her do her thing while she blushes as the last piece of fabric, the bandage is off her body. Camila swipes her off her feet and lowers her into the bathtub.

"uh, this feels nice. Why isn't the water stinging?", she asks surprised.

Camila wiggles her hands in front of Laurens face, making her laugh. "I can do things, you just dreamed of, my beloved Lauren."

"Can you hand me your sponge?"

Camila massages Laurens back and cleans both arms and legs with such adoration that Lauren can just watch her in awe not feeling embarrassed about her situation anymore. As the witch rinsed her hair and wanders over to a neck massage, she feels a very prominent pair of bones. "Laur? You gotta eat more. I can feel your bones, I could basically count them and that's not taking care of you, that's letting yourself go. I like it more when you get your curves back that would make me drool," she states.

"How can you be so sure of that?", Lauren asks back.

"Because I'd bet that you, my girl, are a latin girl and those booties, Merlin", she chuckles. "Promise?"