Part 31

Helloi guys! First of all, you made this story enter the  top 1000 fanfictions list for a few days and held place 997. The story is off the list again, but it was pretty dope to see what you can do! THANK YOU!!!!! I never even knew that such a list existed. 

Welcome to all the new readers again ♥ Hope you like the story! Thank you for all your comments (again) ♥♥ 

And before you start reading, it could be a litte triggering to some of you, so take this as a warning please :)

Otherwise, ENJOY!!!! LOVE YOU!!

31.

"She didn't sleep at all, did she?", Lauren asks Normani after Camila stopped responding to her questions and fell silent behind her, while she lays in between her legs on the couch.

Normani found a TV show she really likes to watch and didn't even glance at them until now.

A chuckle escapes her; "She's catching up, I guess."

Since they didn't talk about the girl before while she just came into the house like it's nothing, Normani feels the need to speak up now, just to make sure they both are on the same page.

"She's nice", is the only thing to say. Watching Lauren to catch up is kinda cute as she finally blushes.

A sigh escapes her lips; "She is. I don't know how I could deserve you two.."

"So you and her, huh?"

"We're nothing too official..I don't know. I went over to hers and you know before we came here, we had to give us a label before both of us say something else. You know the usual awkward situation. I feel safe with her, Mani. She sees things in me and looks into my eyes like she sees so much in them. No one ever did that before."

"You're totally whipped and I lost you on my team. When's the wedding?"

"Don't know..I already met her parents though"

Normani spits her tea out; "Excuse me what? For how long has this been going on then?"

Lauren tries to hide her now deep red face; "A week or two..We don't get to see each other", she thinks about what words to pick; "That often.."

"I'm happy whenever you're, Lauser. I hope she rocks your world and shows you all that stupid butterfly stuff.."

"Just because you're so not into romantic stuff", Lauren grumbles.

"That's why I said, I'd like you to experience it. You deserve it. Just spare the details. BUT if you two are doing the 'dirty in the sheets', you gotta tell me everything. You're required to do so as I'm your best friend!"

"Can you please shut up?"

"Why should she shut up?", Camila's innocent voice echoes through the room. Both girls exchange shocked looks. Neither of them expected her to wake up soon and are wondering just how much she eavesdropped.

Lauren clears her throat; "Did you sleep well?"

"Smooth", Normani winks while the girls exchange an air-fist-bump.

All this stuff is confusing for Camila, but she marks her mind to ask Lauren later, what it is all about. "I had a nice nap, thank you", she answers.

"Are you expecting someone?"

"Ugh, must be the police..", lauren sighs. She's not at all prepared to talk about the night before. She could tell them that she disappeared into her dresser and appeared in Camila's world, where she had a ball in a castle and probably one of the best nights after all. Shouldn't be the best idea.