Part 7

Hello my lovely readers! Thank you again for your support so far♥ Enjoy and tell me if you like this part! :-)

7.

I watched her days before she found the book. She's broken and the saddest girl I've seen. I don't feel pity..well I kind of do. But I want to get to know her. She barely smiles, but when she does she lights the whole room. You just join in. She seems to be beautiful inside and out and doesn't even know. She tends to think low of her which hurts me and motivates me to change it. I want to show her that there's another escape that could become her real home if she likes.But first, she has to find me. I think of a way to give her a hint and see that she's just about to walk into her favorite place. A book. It has to be a book which looks too old to keep in the library,but still good to attract her..

I let some books fall out of the shelf and form her so called secret box. Her eyes light up and make me smile. She hasn't smiled so far.It bothers me that someone seems to hurt her way more than verbally.She can't hide her bruises from every eye. And her eyes are lying as well. They're totally empty, but just now, you can see a spark of excitement in her green eyes that are so beautiful and I know that it's worth it. She takes the book and is able to keep it. The first step went smoothly.

I chuckle as I see how she struggles to climb onto her balcony. She's adorable, but quite a fighter. She fights at least for the things she wants and now she wants to get into her room and find out more about her book. I close my eyes for a brief moment as I see her bare face with all its bruises. The evidence of anger on her skin. Who could do something like that.. No one deserves that. She slips behind and under her clothes into her hiding place, gets her cute reading glasses and opens the book. Her face lights up as she reads and takes a close look at that painting. I'm flattered that she likes it, I painted it myself. Just for her.

It's time to show her my world.

I let her think that this is one of her very intense day dreams..she'll find out that this really is real soon enough.

I shake my head, amused as I observe her from a distance. She looks around, spins around, giggles and finally smiles. She falls into the grass and rolls around like a child. I chuckle which comes out like a quiet gowl and step closer. I can't wait any longer. I have to see her face to face. I walk out of my hiding place and stop as she bumps into me and begins to scream. Hello, I don't look that bad! I feel insulted but have to admit that no one would react the way she does next, as she begins to talk to me.

"Hello there", she hesitantly says.

"Hey,I'm Lauren", she giggles. Ow, how I start to love her giggle andn laugh.

"You know, it's beautiful here. I've never seen something like this. I imagined it would be like this.. no, similar..not so, so colorful and -and bright.", she starts talking and I feel the need to sit down. I want to listen and she has that habit to blubber when she's nervous.

"You have pretty eyes", she admits and looks right into mine "They're so dark brown, almost black when it wasn't the glimpse of gold in it" I wink at her. I don't get compliments like that every day.

"You can eat me if you want..some of them at home would want me to disappear..well rather a lot...", she mumbles. I hear and see that she isn't scared..she's sad... I don't know which way is better.