Part 60

An early update for you guys since I won't make it this Friday but I don't think you'll complain haha.. ENJOY!!

60.

Lauren's feelings are all over the place again as they get closer and closer to the house. They enter it and part from Lucy who's going into her dorm to change while the girls can settle down some more and get ready as well. The couch is empty as they walk into the living room. The water and cookies as well as the meds lay there untouched and Lauren feels disappointed by not seeing her there. She wished to see her awake, feeling better. But she's surprised as she walks into her bedroom and spots Camila under the covers on the bed. She wasn't sure if she would feel comfortable enough to lay down in the room. Their relationship has been rather awkward during the last few days and Lucy couldn't know that the girls wouldn't want to share a room perhaps.

She tiptoes around the room but realizes that she's indeed out like a lamp and nothing bothers her. She then spots the empty, unfamiliar bottle and panics. She calls out for Ally and Dinah, who rush into the room seconds later, alarmed.

"No worries, Lauser", Dinah calms her down, "That's just some stuff from her mom to sleep and heal."

"Ok, thank you. I wasn't sure if.."

"Lauren, she wouldn't do that", Dinah snaps at her.

"We should check her side though", Ally says after a while. "She won't feel as much right now."

"Good idea." The two witches walk to the side of the bed and lift her shirt. The new band aid again needs to be changed which is Ally's part while Dinah creates a cream which she applies onto the red surrounded skin. Lauren watches the two girls work.

"Will she feel better soon?", Lauren asks as she sits down next to the sleeping girl. It hurts to see her that way since she's always the strong one, never letting the walls down. Not completely at least. It seems like she's hiding something from Lauren all the time.

"I think the stuff she drank was pretty strong. She probably sleeps until tomorrow morning."

"oh", Lauren lets out. That means Camila won't be coming with them tonight. She's here with her, but not really there at the same time. Lauren misses her and there's so much to talk about.

"Damn girls, you all look gorgeous!", Lucy cheers as she sees them walk out of the door in their heels. She, herself is looking good in a tight silvery cotton dress and a fitting choker, her long hair braided into a lazy bun which falls down her left shoulder.

"My friends are waiting at the club already. Are you ready though?"

"Yeah, we are!", Ally chirps as she tries to walk in her skin tight, and very short, white dress. Her heels are coming from another planet only to make her somewhat taller.

"What about Camila?", Lucy asks and looks at Lauren who shrugs her shoulders; "She's still sleeping. I don't think she'll come."

"Don't let that get you down, Laur. We'll have fun either way."

They had in a way. Seeing her old friends Sarah and Vero distracted her a good bit as well as the alcohol which at the same time made her feel sadder that Camila wasn't there. She felt jealous as well that Lucy had her girlfriend next to her and even Dinah and Normani flirted. She knows that the trouble between her and Camila strains not only her but the relationship of the other girls as well.

She downed another tequila shot, not caring about the burning sensation in her throat anymore.

"We'll go dancing!", Ally screams out for them to understand and follows Dinah and Normani onto the dance floor.