Part 39

Helloi guys! I'm back and I enjoyed writing this dorky chapter. Hope you like it ♥♥ Tell me what you think, hang out and enjoy your Sunday my loves♥

39.

"Hey Laur, what do you think of-", Camila starts to ask and stops as she feels it must have been something forbidden what Lauren was doing by her actions. The moment she heard Camila entering, Lauren rushed around to put her joint into the ashtray and managed to wobble her arms around to get rid of the smell. Not to mention that it all was too obvious for anyone who stepped a foot near her room. That smell was easily to be detected.

"Uhm..what were you doing?", she asks curiously. Lauren starts to panic slightly, but decides for the truth.

"She was smoking a blunt Camila", Normani calls out of the bathroom in a "duh" tone.

"Oh.."

"Uhm..Laur?"

"I'm sorry, ok?", she pushes out, feeling pressured. "I just do it to relax..sometimes..I'm not addicted if you think I am..I can-" She is stopped from explaining further by Camila who's smashed her lips onto hers.

"Can I try?"

"I heard that you have this stuff here in this world, but I never tried it before..", she blushes.

Lauren snorts and relaxes immediately. "Sure, we can split the rest."

She lights her joint again and takes a hit, slowly letting out the air, exhaling it into Camila's face.

"Omg, guys!? Camila is taking her first hit ya'll. You gotta see this", Normani calls out. Soon afterwards, the two missing girls are in the room as well, watching something that they have never seen before.

"You sure?", Lauren asks Camila, before she takes over and takes a hit. Not much before she starts to cough.

Lauren and Normani chuckle. This really is her first time.

Camila coughs one more time, her eyes watery; "Sorry, didn't know what to expect."

"We can try something else, you ready?", Lauren suggests. Camila shrugs her shoulders.

Laurens hands take over again before she takes another hit, holding in the smoke and slowly leaning in, letting her and Camila's lips meet as she exhales and Camila gets the hint to inhale the smoke. It lessens the intensity. They kiss long after all the smoke has been exhaled and part as air becomes an issue.

"Woah, that was hot!", Both, Normani and Dinah say at the same time. Ally shakes her head in refusal, "God wouldn't approve"

"Oh, believe me, God wouldn't want to miss out on this-Lauren always has the good stuff", Normani chuckles.

"Don't you guys have rooms or something to do?", Lauren shakes them up. All three nod and leave.

"Can we do that again?", Camila asks shyly, eying the joint in Laurens fingers.

"I think you can take one more"

She inhales again and this time Camila has her hand behind Laurens neck already, pulling her towards her. Both moan at the sensation. Lauren thinks about her joint and needs to part, leaving a pouting Camila, who obviously has caught on with some effect of it all, and puts it into the ashtray to die.

"You wanna do something cool?"

Camila eagerly nods. "Grab cushions and blankets, dork", Lauren smiles. She herself grabs some candles and opens the window doors to her balcony. She lights the candles and takes the blankets to make some kind of comfortable bed there.

"Go ahead; "she instructs Camila to lay down already.

Lauren lays down beside her and is surprised to have Camila resting her head on her chest the moment she fully laid down next to her.

"What do we do now?"

Lauren snorts; "Watch the stars??", she says unsure. A high Camila is surely funny.

"I'd rather make out with you though", she whispers and doesn't wait for an answer before her lips find Laurens again. Lauren doesn't care anymore and lets her hands roam the beautiful body of Camila, stopping over her breast to give it a squeeze, earning a moan from the beauty beside her.

"We should do this more often if you loosen up, Lo"

Camila feels her smile against her lips before she rests down on Laurens chest again.

"Can you fly by the way?",

"No, not really. Well, I can if I have something that flies."

"So, no broom then?"

"Nope, but flying Unicorns and shit."

"That's dope."

Camila chuckles; "We should smoke one more time and then fly. That would be even better than this."

"Haha, Camz, you're crazy." Lauren laughs out loud. "Isn't there some rule for flying?"

"As if, I'm the princess after all", she lets out her sass.

"Sounds like a plan."

"What I can do though, is turn into something that can fly as well."

"Like you turning into a wolf?"

"Jup", she pops the 'p'.

"Lo?"

"Hmm?"

"Is it normal to feel everything like more intense?"

"Jup, isn't that great?"

"Hmmm", she mumbles and slowly drifts off.

Lauren smiles, it's been Camila's first time. To pass the time, she turns on some music and thinks about everything and nothing while watching the stars. Smoking weed doesn't have the same effect for as for Camila anymore.

"Oh, did I fall asleep?"

Lauren chuckles as she hears and then sees Camila's face. Her eyes are red and a little puffy. The typical effect.

"Yes, you did. That's normal though. It was your first time after all."

"Next time you want to smoke, don't hide, I want you to share, ok?"

"Alright, Camzi, I think you're still high as a kite," she laughs.