Part 11

It's the moment you've been waiting for whooooooop!! Sorry for all the waiting yu had to do, I started Uni and it's a pain in the ass...

Tell me what you think and brighten up my day :) I love you♥

11.

After thinking back to my day dream about where I met the wolf and had the best day of my life, I get the feeling of falling. I let loose and flow with it, escaping. Anything better than staying here.

Soon,the smell of flowers make me open my eyes and I'm amazed that I can feel the grass again, smell and hear my surroundings. If I could only live here, I think to myself and get up. I'm on the same, green field I was before, just laying around enjoying the peace.

I roll onto my stomach, look up and smile bright as I spot my bestie laying on a rock not far away. Her brown, golden eyes are staring right into mine.

A giggle escapes as I see her lift her body. The next I see is that she jumps down, elegant like she is with a soft landing. First on her front then her back paws before she makes her way to me.

"Hey bestie", I say soft as I sit up and wrap my arms around her neck.Call me crazy that I'm hugging this wolf without a hint of fear. My life is full of it and I think for once that she's a friend not an enemy. I think that this place only has good people and that I don't need to hide or think about any harms.

I feel the soft, wet nose of her nudging near my band aid, before she licks the knuckles of my right hand, which are free from the bandage.

"It's alright now", I smile and feel my heart grow lighter by the act.

"Can you show me around again?", I ask her as I crawl behind her ear.

We get up and she leads the way again. "Wait!", I call out as she walks away. I struggle, but manage to get rid of my shoes and socks.I want to feel if the grass is so soft as I've imagined it, before I run after her.

"So,buddy, where are you taking me?"; I ask her and wait for an answer.I really wait for an answer of a wolf. Whoa, Lauren, nice try. I chuckle and make her look at me with her beautiful eyes.

"I just realized that I was waiting for an answer of you. Crazy, huh?"I giggle and look around. The next thing we have to approach is a old stone bridge where some little flowers are already growing through the bricks.

"It looks like a flower bridge" Her tail wiggles from the right side tothe left. "At least you're happy", I say a bit jealous. She stops and lets her tail fall. "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you though"

I look around, overtake her and sit next to the little, sparkling and blubbery river. I feel her warmth next to me after a while, then her head on my left hand.

I smile. This intimacy with this being is actually quite nice. It's the best company I had for a few weeks. But I still feel the sadness and begin to cry again as I remember all the things that have happened today.

"You know..I almost lost you today...I- I ..well there was this incident today and after that my book wasn't in my bag anymore. I thought I'd never see you again...My second best friend"; I sniff not knowing what to say anymore. I'm not ready to tell her what else happened and keeps happening.