Part 81

Hey loves! I hope you're enjoying your summer so far :) Here's another part. Thank you for waiting ♥

Part 81.

Lauren isn't a morning person. She'd normally pull the blankets over her head and hides herself, cuddling deeper into the pillows. Not this morning. Her eyes snap open only to make sure that Camila's still there. She's still sleeping peacefully and Lauren takes her chance to sneak out with Leo, walking downstairs. Not sure what she would want, she looks around the kitchen for food. Thinking that she probably didn't have proper food anyway takes some anxiety off her shoulders. Before she begins, she quickly walks to the back door to let Leo out who rushes past her as soon as the door opens. She giggles and walks back, turning her phone on to listen to some songs while she prepares the food.

Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need
All I need, yeah, you're all I need

She sings to the melody that she created on her laptop a few nights ago, suddenly feeling creative. She prepares a piece of paper and a pen and lays them beside her, unsure if she'll come up with more lyrics.

Breaking some eggs, she mixes scrambled eggs with strips of bacon which she prepared and puts some toast in the toaster. Thinking back to last night, she grins widely. She experienced something with Camila that she didn't think was possible, and it felt so good to be reconnecting with her. Physically and mentally.

It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit, you will know I'll never be the same
It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame

She flinches as she spots Camila in the door, smiling at her while she listened to her.

"Continue babe. It's really good", she says and gives Lauren a quick hug. "I love listening to you."

Lauren feels kind of ashamed that she'll sing lyrics which are about Camila.

Just one hit, you will know I'll never ever, ever be the same
I'll never be the same

Camila feels risky and comes up with something really quick to fill in the bridge.

You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head (c'mon)

Camila then takes Lauren's hands, pulling her closer to her body, whispering into her ear, "It's you, babe. And I'm a sucker for the way that you move babe."

Lauren's speechless once again and breaks away to finish their breakfast. She swiftly walks around Camila to place the plates on the table, only coming back, walking past Camila to get some coffee. Before her hand reaches one of the already filled cups, Camila takes over. "Why are you so shy all of a sudden?" Sliding in, she jumps onto the kitchen counter, holding onto Lauren's shirt to avoid her from walking away again. "Hey, look at me, babe", she lifts Lauren's chin up, trying to make her look at her. She chuckles uncomfortably, "That was about you."

"It was really good Lauren that's why I asked you to continue. There's nothing wrong with that."

She sighs deeply before she voices her thoughts, "You just make me feel things I haven't felt before."

Her breath hitches as Camila's fingers slip past the end of her shirt, traveling up her bare skin.

"I feel the same way about you, Lo. Only having you here like this creates all kinds of emotions in my body." Lauren pushes Camila's hands back down. She doesn't want to get turned on again and so easily.