Part 51

Hey! Thank you so much for your comments ♥ You always make me smile :) Enjoy this one- you'll soon find out what's going on if you haven't had a clue yet :) Be ready! 

51.

Normani and Camila are sitting up front with the other girls in the back, while Lauren is sleeping in the middle. They packed up their baskets and began their way home only before the sun completely disappeared behind the waves.

"How was she feeling this morning?", Normani asks Camila in a hushed voiced.

"OK I guess. She was quiet at first and I gave her some time for herself while I asked for her to leave the bathroom door open. I told her that she doesn't have to tell me what happened that I just wanted her to know that I'm here for her.."

Normani gives her a warm smile, thankful that Camila was acting so respectful towards her best friend.

They take the last turn as the house becomes clearer now.

"Camila, do you see that?", Normani asks panicked. The brunette nods as she sharpens her sight.

"Mani, that's not good!", she whines.

"Lauren cannot see that!"

Camila looks behind her to see that her girl is still sleeping much to their advance before she jumps out of the rolling car. Within seconds, Camila is no longer human she's a bird now which rips the piece of paper off the door before Lauren can see it since she is slowly waking up as Normani parks the car in front of the house. Camila is transformed again, walking towards Normani, to pull her to the side, hiding the picture while the other two got the hint and walk into the house with Lauren, hoping that she doesn't notice the two girls stayed behind.

Without saying a word, Camila reveals the paper that hung on the door seconds ago. It shows a young girl, who looks like Lauren while it says "It should have been you".

"That was Austin or someone who helped him."

"Mani, I don't ask you for the story, but who is this and is this day about her?", Camila asks nervously and full of anger.

The curly-haired girl nods sadly; "That was Lauren's younger sister, Taylor."

Dinah and Ally mentally gasp while Camila allowed them to hear what they were talking about outside. They needed to know as well to be aware of how to act around Lauren.

"I'm going upstairs..uhm.. I'll skype with Lucy," Camila hears from inside.

"I'll drive to the police station to hand this in. Do you need me here?"

Camila declines. "No, please do so. I need to take a run to make a plan."

Before Normani can get into the car though, Camila let's her jealousy speak; "Mani, who's Lucy?"

The girl smirks; "Lucy's an old friend of Lauren and they always smoke pot and skype on this day." She gets into the car; "But don't be jealous. Lucy might be gay as fuck, but they'll always be just friends with a deeper mental connection. Nothing more." She winks at Camila before she backs out and drives away, leaving Camila alone for a run in the woods.

"A deeper metal connection", she mocks the words before taking off into the woods, finally shredding off her clothes, changing into her true self.

Lauren sits in the middle of her bed, feeling rested after the quick nap, placing the laptop on her lap, opening the skype app, ready to call her friend.

"Ahhhh, Laurenza my girl", her voice arrives sooner than her face. Her slutry, flirtatious way of talking always amused Lauren while Lucia can be serious as well, getting into deep shit with her friend. Talking about the reason why they are here until both cry since their minds are fucked up. Yup, she's studying philosophy and Lauren always has had a natural weird, or open mind for such conversations.