Part 52

ENJOY MY LOVES! A fluffy one in between! Thanks for all your comments..like again, but I enjoy reading them! HELLOOOOOOO and welcome to all the new readers! *inserts wavey-hand-emoji* Enjoy the ride ♥

52.

Camila has changed after showering really quick and joined Lauren who's laying in her bed, her eyes red from smoking, the dying stick is resting beside her in an ashtray. Camila is unsure whether to approach any deeper conversation or to go with a lighter one.

Lauren takes over though; "Did you have a nice run?" She brushes her hand through her thick hair, one prominent move of hers, closing her emerald eyes quickly.

Camila shuffles closer; "I did, thank you...I just needed to free my mind you know."

She sighs with her eyes still closed; "I know better than you would guess."

Camila almost looks at her with pity, forgetting what day it was. "Sorry;" she whispers.

"No need to...Life can be shitty sometimes."

"Unfortunately," The conversation has shifted into a different mood faster than Camila wanted it to.

She observes how upset Lauren takes another drag of her joint and clenches her eyes closed before the glossy tears can escape. She takes over, almost straddling her to embrace her closely.

"We have more in common than you think Lolo." An idea pops up in her head, she quickly uses some magic and the familiar book floats towards Lauren, who looks confused. "I added all the good moments we had in my world for whenever you feel the need to pretend that you would be there you know."

Lauren cannot express how much it means to her, but Camila can read her expression and sends her a mind message.

Just take it, you don't have to say anything my love.

"Are you tired?", Lauren asks bluntly after excepting the book back and putting it aside.

Camila shrugs her shoulders. She's exhausted while her mind is running nuts. From the planned trip to the found letter from this morning, her mind is full racing through the given information. Before she can forget, she sends both Dinah and Ally a flying note since she guesses that Normani is with D and Ally must probably be in her room at this time, informing them about the trip. Both, or better all three girls seem to be excited. Normani sends back that she's happy to be able to see Lucy again and for Lauren to get this opportunity. The other two let out their excitement about the involved magic and Ally already dug through the history of NOLA.

"Can you just hold me?", a strained voice snaps her back. She nods her head, lifts the blankets and hugs Lauren from behind, drifting off sooner than she thought.

Camila is awoken by a weird feeling which is confirmed as she turns around and sees and feels that the spot beside her is empty and cold. She's jolted straight in her bed, frantically looking around to find her lover, alarmed of what possibilities could have happened. Her eyes find the source of the cold air, the balcony door is open. She quickly wraps her body in a big hoodie and puts on some fluffy socks before she steps outside, relieved to have found the raven-haired girl sitting on a bean bag, a full comforter around her body, the fairytale book in her hands.

She's not crying and doesn't seem to be upset, rather fascinated by the pages in front of her.

Camila quickly rushes over and pecks her dark hair; "You got me scared for a second."