Part 49

Hey! Thank you so much for your sweet comments ♥♥ I'm doing much better and am still recovering while I walk slow as a snail but I get to places :D I'm in the middle of my exams but I don't know about you, but I always do everything else besides studying whenever I should study :D That's why here's another part - I hope you enjoy it ♥

49.

Ally ran downstairs to mix up a drink as Normani stayed with her best friend, unsure of what to do as she sees her suffer. Remembering what her mom always used to do, she gets up and walks into her bathroom to wet a washcloth to lay it down on Lauren's forehead.

"Lauren, can I do anything for you?", she asks gently.

First, Lauren mumbles nonsense, before Normani understands; "Camz", she whispers.

Ally's and Normani's eyes meet as Ally hands her the cup of some greenish looking liquid stuff.

"Ally, she wants Camila. Can you reach out to her?", Normani pleads. Ally looks at Lauren, who seems to fight against something and nods, before she prepares a message and sends it off.

"Lauren, this is from Ally. She made it to help you. Can you sit up a bit to drink it?"

Lauren's eyes blink open as she tries her best to sit up before Normani sets the cup onto Laurens bottom lip and slowly lets her friend sip up the content of the cup.

She finishes it coughing before laying back down, her teeth chattering slightly.

"Did you get an answer?", she asks as Ally comes in who shakes her head.

"It could take some time since they're somewhere in the kingdom and I don't know where."

Normani nods since she's still so new to all that material.

"Mani, I feel sick", Lauren whispers. Before Normani really understand the meaning of what she has said, Lauren stumbles out of her room into the bathroom, hovering over the toilet on her knees.

"Oh Lauren", Normani whimpers as she goes after her friend.

Camila arrived alone and looks through every room downstairs before she rushes upstairs, taking two steps at a time. Ally nods her head towards the bathroom as she sees her friend who enters Laurens room.

Normani weakly smiles as Camila enters the bathroom and gently replaces Normani's hand which holds Lauren's wavy hair.

"Lolo, I'm here", Camila whispers softly as she kneels next to her girlfriend.

"Camz?" Lauren asks disbelieving, but too afraid to move her head.

"I'm here baby. Did you feel like this when we left this morning?", Camila wants to know if she should have stayed but she sees a weak reaction of Lauren which shows her no.

"Do you think you can get back into the bed? I'll get a bucket so you don't have to get up every time."

Lauren nods and is supported by Camila and Normani who waited in Laurens room as they slowly make their way back to her bed.

"Did you drink this?", Camila asks as she smells on the cup which Ally gave her. Lauren nods. "Good."

Lauren lays back down, slowly closing her eyes, never letting go of Camila's hand though.

"Where's Dinah?", Normani asks curiously.

Camila must smile about the interest on her friend. "She, let's say, had to have a talk with her dragon and with her mom which could be one as well."