Part 16

Hello lovely's ♥ Thank you so much for your support and your comments again♥♥ I love you! And a warm welcome to every single one of my new readers - I hope you enjoy this story!

Part16.

Lauren stayed over at Normani's house without thinking of the consequences,while Normani drew and began to sew her dress in a wonderful fluffy blue-ish looking fabric and Mrs. Kordei tried her best to feed the kids. Especially Lauren. Both did their homework and went back to work as Mani knew the time has come to push Lauren and her boundries.

"L,I think this is ready for the first fitting", she exclaims and makes Lauren look up in surprise. Everytime Normani wants someting or is dedicated, she's fast.

Lauren gets up and waits like a lost puppy "Ok, I'm ready.."

This next part could be triggering!

"No,Lauren..You need to undress to really see if it fits..", Normani tries to joke but is very curious about the awaiting reaction.

A knowing look on Lauren's face as her skinny arms find the hem of her shirt to lift it up.Normani doesn't want to but she gasps as she sees the full battle war on Lauren's body. Bruises all over her stomach that gladly seem to fade away, but new and old scars on hipbone and thighs.

Normani wants to open her mouth, but can't find any words before Lauren slips into her dress, which still seems too big for her.

But it's already beautiful and makes her skin glow.

"You need to wear you hair loose to bring more effect into it when you need it", Mani says and gets the first real smile of Lauren today, who was still afraid if Mani would say something.

Later that night, after Normani checked on the sleeping Lauren, she meets her mom downstairs.

"Did your plan work?", her mom whispers and suddenly all of Normani's emotions flow out as she can't hold her own tears nor more.

"I saw everything..", she sobs.

"The outside is horrible..I don't want to know what's going on inside of her and why she needs to go through this all, mom...she doesn't deserve it...we need to stop him...or"

"Or what?"

"Her cuts are getting deeper, mom..and if the dress I'm making wouldn't be colored, I would be pretty sure that it's the dress for her own funeral..."

"It's that bad?", Mrs. Kordei shakes her head disbelieving.

"Scars..bruises....you can tell that her ribs were broken..she's skinny ...."

"I'll call her mom", Mrs. Kordei decides and Normani finally sighs.They're doing something.