Part 26

ok, guys, I'm almost finished with my bottle of wine after I completely messed up my exam today. So read and find out if it's worth anything whart I've written. LOVEEEEEE YOU ALLL♥♥

And welcome again to all the new readers!!!!! I fucking love you and your support!!!! 

Part 26.

She watches Camila closely as she gets up and sits down where her mother was sitting.

Camila takes a deep breath and starts; "I had to think about my feelings and if it's worth it.." The last part of her sentence hangs in the air and all lauren can think about are questions and insecurities come up, filling up her mind.

The dark shimmer in her eyes is the sign that what camila said came out wrong.

"I ..I want to bring you back home. I need to, you have to see a doctor and I can't get this pressure out of my head that the outside world is giving me."

Lauren lifts up her finger, stopping Camilas explanation; "Pressure from the outside world?!", she scrunches her nose; "You lost me there", she admits.

This whole explanation would be longer and more complex as Camila had expected.

"By what you saw, you know by now what my powers are, right?", she asks and continues after Lauren nods. She wanted to ask her about that as well, but thought she should ask that another time. Everything was too confusing already.

"I can go to your world. You can't even call them different worlds, but it makes it easier. Barely anyone knows about this place anyhow. Anyway, I can feel tension and emotions about a person that I deeply care about from your world. And right now, I feel that there is a lot tension because of you, which is the reason, why you should probably go home as well. Everytime you think about me, offers me the chance to feel the emotions in case I think about you too, alright?"

Lauren nods again while her skin color turns into a paler kind again, showing camila how tired she is and that she really needs professional help.

"I once swore that I'd never go back into your world because some things happened that let's say..."

"That hurt you deeply?", laurens hoarse voice adds. This time, Camila nods.

"I don't want to crash into you or scare you, but I decided that I'd risk it for you..To go back I mean", camila nervously breathes out while her leg wobbles up and down again.

Cold, pale arms wrap around her neck and her lips crash against Camilas as she looks up.

Her eyes are full of happiness and love. Lauren sends her a full and real smile; "You don't know what that means to me."

But she knows. She can see it and realizes without being to her place yet, that it was the right decision.

Camilas arms hold her a little bit longer before she spots the full plate of hers on the table.

"Lauren? If you want to be healed fast, you need to eat. And don't believe anyone, you're beautiful."

The honesty in her eyes convince Lauren to eat as camila lifts up the plate and feeds her.

"Can I take a nap before we go back?", she yawns after finishing.

"If that's what you desire", Camila smiles.

"Can you lay with me?", she whispers. Next thing she feels, she's being lifted up before she snuggles into Camila. Smelling the forest, the wild adventure she has been on, listening to her heart beat like a lullaby as she slowly drifts off.