Part 94

Long time no see! I'm so sorry guys, but the world is really crazy lately. I hope you're staying safe and healthy ♥ Here's a new part for you - I hope you like it :)

Part 94.

It's been a while since the girls moved to New York and it feels like they've never lived anywhere else before. All have settled into the apartment just fine. It's smaller than the house so they see much more of each other, but they are trying to make it work. They all love their college courses and the new lifestyle that they adapted to.

What they can also observe are the changes that Lauren is going through. She's laughing more and is more carefree. She meets up with her new friends and walks around the streets of New York as if she's never done anything else. She absolutely loves her writing classes even though she must work hard for it. A lot of very talented students are attending it as well and she's sometimes doubting herself if she can keep up with them and works even harder.

The only one who has really been struggling is Camila. She tries her best to be with the girls and Lauren and even to attend some classes, but she has to be in her world at the same time and feels kind of overwhelmed. She loves control on the other hand and tries everything to keep it together. At the same time, she feels like she's not doing enough while she hides the troubling thoughts that keep her awake at night.

"Camz, are you coming to bed?", a sleepy Lauren asks. She went to bed a few hours ago and just woke up to get a glass of water only to realize that the other side of their bed was still empty. She startled the princess who jumped when she heard her lovers' voice.

"Sorry, babe. I have to take care of a few things", Camila replies without looking up. Her reading glasses look cute on her and give her some businesswoman vibe if it wasn't for her sleep shirt and baggy pants.

"What are you working on?", Lauren tries to ask in case she can help Camila somehow.

"Just some paperwork from home", is all Camila says. It's been like this a few times before. Lauren trying to help and Camila shutting her down.

Lauren sighs, she's not getting far tonight. "How about you come to bed and then you take the weekend off and go home to take care of things?", she suggests. She knows that Camila tried hard to be in New York as much as she can, but it's not always working. Not that it bothers Lauren, she totally understands when Camila has to go. Now that she has some nice friends, she doesn't feel as dependent as she felt before. She even thinks it's good for Camila to go back into her world once in a while.

"Would that be ok?", Camila asks her like she always does. "Of course," Lauren reassures and kisses her forehead. "But come to bed now, ok?"

Camila lets out the breath, she didn't know she was holding and rubs her neck. She's been working for hours, trying to figure out how to solve some problems in her world. She knows that it's best if she's really there to talk to people but she doesn't want to give Lauren the feeling like she's never around.

She's confused when she enters their bedroom and doesn't find Lauren in bed either. Instead, she sees a towel on their bedsheets. She's about to call out for Lauren as her girlfriend comes out of the bathroom with a bottle of oil in her hand.

"Shirt off and lie down", she instructs as it clicks in Camila's head what she's about to do. She does as she's told. She strips off her shirt and throws it onto the pile of clothes that they've gathered on the floor. She then lays down on her stomach and feels how Lauren climbs up the bed and straddles her ass. She hears how Lauren opens the bottle of oil and feels some of it pouring down onto her back shortly after.

Lauren warms up her hands before she starts to spread the oil around. She saw how tense Camila looked and wants to take off her mind for a while. Her hands start at Camila's lower back and work their way up to her shoulders and then neck.