Part 55

Hello friends ♥ Here's  another part and I must warn you- it could be triggering eventually. Just saying. And a storm is coming..literally... 

Anyway, thank you so much for your comments and over 60k reads again! ♥ You're the best! Drama is coming since the lovebirds have some stuff to go through before fluff follows. 

55.

The girls started packing as they slowly came out of their rooms. Dinah went to Normani's place to help her while an empty suitcase is in the middle of the living room with Ally beside it who lets several clothing items fly into and out of the suitcase again. She's torn what to pack and has been doing the same thing for a couple of hours now.

"Do you want me to help?", Lauren asks from the couch as she lowers the book that she read into her lap, glancing at the small girl.

Ally seems to be thinking of the offer but shakes her head; "I want to be able to do it on my own, but thank you, Lauren."

With her eyes focused back on her book she answers; "You're welcome!"

"But, can you tell me if it's cold or hot there?" Ally suddenly comes up.

"Humid and hot most of the time," Lauren says bluntly without caring much about the tone of her voice until Ally gets it and comes closer. She finally touches Laurens pale arm to get her attention.

"Camila told you?", she asks gently.

Lauren nods. "It's ok. I understand it."

"When is the first time that she has to go back?"

"The week after we've been down to Lucy's."

"We are here for you just know that sweetie." Ally gently hugs her with her sunshine attitude.

Lauren smiles back at her. "Let me know if you need help packing though. Don't struggle too much."

"Where's Camila by the way?"

"She needed to do something back in your world and sent me home alone."

"Oh", is all Ally gets out. She knows that it must have been something important for her not to come back with her girlfriend.

Changing the topic she adds; "How much magic are we allowed to use down there?"

"Nothing when we are around and on the campus but when we are in downtown or with her friends you should be fine by just doing what everyone else pretends to do. Some spiritual stuff."

"Should be easy enough. Some potions and stone stuff is easy to handle. But no flying stuff, right?"

Lauren nods, glad that her friend understood it so far and goes back to her reading.

Ally interrupts her again, "Did you pack already?"

Lauren nods as she closes the book. There's no need in pretending that she'll be able to get some reading done. "I packed this morning."

"What about Camila?"

"I packed for us both." Ally had the feeling but knowing that Lauren knows as well that Camila is coming back late hurts her. It hasn't been long and Lauren can already evaluate the situation better than someone else.

"Do you want to come outside with me and hang out in the backyard?", Lauren asks Ally who finally gives up packing and closes her suitcase. She follows Lauren out into the backyard which should better be called jungle since everything is growing out of hand until they make their way through to a hammock which seems stable enough to carry Laurens weight.