Part 64

Better late than never - here you go - I hope you'll enjoy this part ♥

64.

Camila wakes up the next morning, patting the cold spot beside her. Confused, she opens her eyes and sees that she indeed is left alone. Lauren must have gotten up earlier since all her warmth disappeared already. She changes into her dark, skinny pants and a sweatshirt, putting her hair in a messy bun, before she steps outside. Surprisingly, she spots Lauren alone next the fireplace which has been stocked up with wood again and is now warming up the raven- haired girl. She sits on one of the chairs, a mug in her hand, staring into the fire. She doesn't notice that Camila stepped outside until the witch touches her shoulder. Lauren looks up to her, smiling weakly. She pats her lap for Camila to take a seat which she gladly does. Burying her head in the wet hair of her girlfriend.

"You smell nice", Camila whispers, her hand combing through the wet hair.

"Lucy took me into the woods this morning...", she explains.

"That's why you're drinking coffee? Was it too early for you?", Camila teases as she takes a sip of the warm, dark liquid.

"It was actually pretty cool. We found a waterfall to wash our hair. If you want, I can show you", she offers. Lauren was back into being this little, shy girl which she was at first and Camila knows it's because of what's to come during the next weeks. She's insecure again. And deep in thought.

Camila quickly grabs her hand and helps her to get up while she puts the mug down, smiling at Camila. While Camila pulls her to walk, Lauren pulls her into a tight hug. They don't need words and are glad to have some time for themselves.

Lauren guides Camila through the woods. A never-ending walk and Camila almost doubts that Lauren knows where she is or that she knows where to walk to. Waiting for her to give up, she almost stumbles twice earning some giggles.

"Are you sure you know where to go to?", Camila asks sweetly.

"Yeah.. I mean we took a different way to get there, but this must be about right..I recognize some things." Camila only hopes some things mean that she is indeed aware of where they are going otherwise they'll get lost in the woods before they even had breakfast. Lauren suddenly walks faster, smiling brighter as they walk up the hill until she stops and waits for Camila to catch up. Standing next to her, she spots the beautiful waterfall in front of them which ends in a little lake. The water is crystal clear and smells refreshing. She silently follows Lauren to a spot beside the fall.

"We just stood underneath the fall, but I guess if you lean over, I can help you wash your hair so your side won't collide with the water."

"Yes, that'd hurt ..", Camila agrees. Thinking that they'll make a mess, she cautiously takes off her shirt before it gets all wet, standing there in only a bra and her pants. She sees how Lauren rolls up her shirt and doesn't get it. "Why don't you take your shirt off as well?"

Lauren blushes while she continues to work on her shirt. "I'm not wearing a bra..", she mumbles. Camila shrugs it off, leans forward after freeing her hair and feels Laurens fingers in her hair shortly after. She enjoys the feeling of ice cold water and fingers that try to brush through the mess of hair which is hanging down, dripping in front of her. She almost sighs as Lauren stops and removes her fingers. She stays bend over though since her hair is not even fully wet yet. Seconds later she hums as Lauren starts to work again and can't bite back a tiny moan as she finally realizes what Lauren has done. She got rid of her shirt and her breasts are touching the bare skin of her back. Her sleeves started to roll down again, getting wet and in the way. She simply got rid of the annoying piece of clothing. None of the girls can decline that the atmosphere is tenser now. Their bodies are warm, a nice contrast to the icy water.