5. Night Club

Naya

After the game we had all decided to go out and eat and celebrate, the Giants had beat the Eagles 28 to 23. We actually got the chance to watch the game with Odell's family Miss Heather was super nice and very serious when it came to her son. Whenever the other team had tried to get into Odell's head she became mad and started yelling at them. Jazz and I would laugh at her behavior, she was also pretty cool I found out she was a Junior in high school in Louisiana. Majority or the game Ben Snapchatted his so called fans while Nattie tweeted I, on the other hand, was actually enjoying the game.

"You tryna go out tonight" Odell asked after dinner I shrugged not really caring if I did or didn't "I'm down to go out where are you trying to go?" I asked as he walked me to my van where my family was waiting "this club I heard bout I'll pick you up though just text me" he said I nodded my head chucking up the deuces.

When we got back to the hotel I immediately went to go get dressed I don't even remember if I had packed anything that seemed to be appropriate for the club "Wear the red dress" Nattie laid the dress on my bed as soon as I had gotten out the shower "You sure you don't wanna come" I asked once again I didn't mind going alone with Odell but it would be better if my sister was there.

"Nah you go have fun with ya boo" she said throwing her red heels on the bed "You're a damn life saver man I didn't even think to bring heels" I said picking up hers "how my makeup look" I asked her sitting on the bed lotioning my body

"Good just add some red lipstick" she instructed "he said he bout to be here in 15 minutes" she said reading my text "Shit" I jumped up I still needed to put my clothes on. Dropping my towel I grabbed the red dress shimmying into it next was the shoes and I would be all set

About 20 minutes later I received a text letting me know he was outside "Okay guys ill be back later" I said leaving the room "Be safe Text me when you're coming home" I heard Nattie say before I closed the door. I nodded even though she couldn't see me, once I got to the lobby I noticed him standing against one of the front doors while he waited.

he wore a black sweatshirt with distressed jeans and a couple chains "you look cute" I said once I approached "hey, you look good" he licked his lips looking me up and down "Thanks" I smiled blushing a bit. "My cars out front" he motioned I nodded following his lead "Here you go" he said opening the door to a black Porsche "Thank you" When I sat inside the car he closed my door walking over to his side.

"When the money talks, what is there to say? Blow away, watch it blow away" I sang along to Rae sremmurd he looked over at me grinning while his head nodded to the beat of the song "Gettin' dough ain't a thing change Coasting, grippin' grain, going through the money Like a phase don't say my name in vain" he began to sing. The rest of the car ride consist of us singing songs to see who knew the song better.

When we had arrived at the club Odell Parked his car before we made our way inside, like expected there was no wait for us even though there was a long line leading up to the door. "You want anything to drink?" He leaned down to ask "1942" I said swaying my body to the beat he nodded putting his hand on my waist while he guided us towards the bar.

"Let me get a don julio 1942 and a water please" he said to the bartender "here you go" he said handing me a small shot glass quickly downing the drink I placed it back on the counter for the bartender before we made our way to VIP.

"Muh Boii!!" Ben yelled once he saw us I looked around the section seeing other football players as well "wus good shawty" Ben said hugging me I smiled his way before standing infront of Odell as we over looked the crowd from below. His hands wasted no time in gripping my waist as he nodded his head to the beat of a song that was playing

"Look" I leaned my head back on his should so he could hear me "she's killing it" I said motioning to a girl that was in our section she was currently dancing in her own world killing the Milly Rock. He leaned down to whisper in my ear "She good but bet you I'm better" of course he would say that.

"ay man you think if I holla I got a chance" Ben asked motioning to the girl "shoot your shot boo" I encouraged noticed Odell chuckle once ben began to walk off towards the girl

"Raindrops, drop tops drop top smokin' on cookie in the hotbox" I rapped along with migos "Fuckin' on yo bitch she a thot thot cooking up dope in the crokpot" Odell joined

"Offset woo! Woo! Woo! Woo! Woo! " I yelled doing a little dance with my hands the whole club seemed to be hyped off the song which was completely understandable. After a couple more songs I decided to go and get another drink when I returned I noticed that a girl was now next to Odell speaking to him.

He looked like he was feeding into her bullshit which for some reason didn't set right with me. I leave for two seconds and some groupie already trying to take my place walking back over with my drink in my hand I went back to my same spot as if I didn't notice the two I know Odell noticed I was back seeing as though I stood right in front of him our bodies inches apart.

"Oh that's ya girl" I heard the girl questioned I acted as I didn't hear sipping my drink unfortunately I didn't hear O's response since Ben wanted to speak to me "you wrong fa that" Ben said to me shaking his head showing him a confused as if I didn't know what he was talking about "what I do?" I asked innocently smiling

"you was jealous or somethin' " I felt an arm touch my shoulder while Odell spoke into my ear "Of what boo?" I asked smiling up at him "you know what you did" he said accusingly "you lucky I found that shit sexy" he growled in my ear bringing me closer to his body by wrapping an arm around me I shook my head denying that I had even done anything.

I mean was I jealous? just a teeny tiny bit I mean he came here with me how was he gonna go and flirt with some groupie as soon as I walk away "I need all my Jamaicans to turn the fuck up!!" I heard the dj say as he began to play a song.

"Gyal yuh tek man fi fool, tek man fi idiot" I began to sing along with Kranium while swaying my hips "Breast dem well firm plus yuh ass well fat gosh" I sang poking my butt out so that I was completely up against Odell.

He held on to my waist while I twirled my ass on him my Caribbean side slowly pushing out, I slowly bent over Whining my hips so the beat. I felt his hands grip my hips keeping me in place while I danced on him.

"Oh shit" I heard a voice from beside me say I couldn't tell if it was Ben or one of the other guys slowly turning around so that I was now facing Odell I Wrapped on arm around his neck singing to him "We can fuck if you feel like you want to, and we can do the tings weh you feel you need to" I sang swaying my hips with his hands on my ass.

He watched me with smirk on his face completely mesmerized "you jamaican?" he asked once the song ended taking a sip of my drink I nodded my head "Born and raised" I revealed a grin appeared on his face once he heard my answer "aight I see you doing ya little thing" he motioned to my dancing. "you aint seen nothing yet" I shrugged chuckling

"Nobody haffi know seh me and you a fuck nobody, nobody haffi know seh you a give it up" I sung lowly looking up at him I watched as he bit his lips his eyes never leaving mine.

Once the song was over we stayed in our position "I need to keep you around" I heard him say shaking his head I laughed at his words letting my grip around his neck go. "we'll see how that turns out" I teased picking up my drink from a nearby table. we stood by each other for most of the night with his hands around me I didn't mind honestly if anything it felt nice to have him near me.

I knew that I barely knew Odell so my feelings for him couldn't be that developed but I also knew the time I spent with him I had grown interest in him along with a crush.