12. California

Meet Natalia aka Nattie ^^^

Naya
A couple days later

"You should let me love you, let me be the one to give you everything you want and need" I sung around the hotel room while I got ready. Today was Saturday which meant I only had a few days left here in Cali and I wanted to make the best of it. Natalia, Mila and I had first gotten here on Thursday evening and since the trip was so long we immediately knocked out.

On Friday I had my meeting with the label and scooter which was where we discussed what was best for me and scheduled a time for the album to be released. The set date was January 6th which was great for me I wanted to get the album out as soon as the new year began and what better way than to release it the first Friday of January.

So all in all the meeting had went great, scooter and I wasted no time in letting my fans know that January 6th was the date to look out for. Fast forward to today we had three free days left to relax in LA. I wanted to go to Disney land while Nattie wanted to visit our old stomping grounds.

That for me was a definite no the last time I went back there was almost 10 years ago as a now 22 year old I don't feel the need to visit a place I no longer had ties to. When my Mom decided to send me and my siblings off to New York to live with my dad I cut ties with almost everyone. It's sad now that I think about it, I don't keep in contact with most of my family including my mother. The only people I still spoke to that still lived there was Tez and Rob, I grew up with those two and from time to time they'll come and visit me over in New York.

"So what's the plans for today?" I asked still dancing while the music blasted "well I'm bout to visit Grandmas house you guys can do something else and we'll just meet up for dinner or something" Nattie had let us know she was going solo dolo for the day. Unlike me she was very much had good relationships with the family. She says it's cause I was young when it all happened and held anger in while she was already mature enough to understand the situation, before I could let her know that was fine my phone rang distracting me.

"Hello" I answered seeing an unfamiliar number "so you were just gonna come to Cali and not let me know" the person on the other side said as I tried to figure who the hell it was. "Who is it" Mila mouthed when she say my confused face I have her shrugging letting her now I had no clue

"Man I know you're not trying to figure out who this is so you don't have my number saved?"  I soon felt like an idiot once I realized who I was speaking to "Oh shit Zee I'm so sorry why the hell don't I have your number saved" I spoke to them I could hear her laugh along with some talking in the back.

"Hmmm your lucky I like you so what's up how you been?" She asked catching up "everything's good I just finalized the album so I'm just gonna start promoting other than that everything's been good what good with you" I let her know, Zee and I had been friends for about a year now I had met her at the 2015 billboard music award show. We actually only met because as she was coming off the red carpet and going inside we bumped into each other then somehow began to speak on how we loved each others outfits. We didn't actually exchange numbers until we saw each other at the after party which was super fun.

"Oh I heard about that I can't wait to hear it and I'm good you know same old studying scripts and taking care of my little baby" she made baby noises as she played with what I assumed was her dog "Zendaya I know you are not talking about noon that is a grown dog he's not a baby anymore" I laughed shaking my head.

"Well he's my little spoiled baby" I could tell he was next to her due to the fact that I could hear his breathing. "Anyway Ma said hi and wants to know what you're up to today?" We had hung out a few times and during some of those times she had her parents with her which can I say her father is funny as hell along with her mom she loved to crack jokes.