19. Its A Deal

Naya

Singer Naya Anderson seen out with someone who's not her beau?!?

Did Giants Receiver and new fling already break up?

Singer Naya seen out getting cozy with Tiller and Bieber! click more to find out who was missing from this gathering

"People are super annoying with this shit honestly" I was beyond annoyed but not surprised when I saw the blog sites today I mean I knew it was expected. A female can never just be friends with the male species and the media loved tearing people down to get others to read their stories.

"Has Odell texted you today?" Nattie asked scrolling through her phone we were currently in the hotel relaxing with nothing to do for the day we had a free day before my photo shoot but had no idea how to spend it.

"Yeah we've been texting he's good you know he's doesn't care about what the media says" O was good at ignoring the blog sites and rumors they would spread he didn't let them get to him. I needed to be on his level I needed to not feel obligated to explain myself to people who I owe nothing to, I needed to stop letting them have an affect on me.

"Then why are you worrying the outside world knows nothing about your relationship so don't give them the power to make them feel like they do" Nattie lectured, who would have known people would be so invested over one little photo.

"You're right" I sighed locking my phone not even a minute later a FaceTime call with Odell's face popped up on my screen "what's up slime" he greeted I assumed he was on his jet about to take off since I noticed the leather seats and tv. "Nothing just chilling with Nattie"

"I just wanted to see your face before this plane takes off" he mumbled leaning back in the chair rubbing his eyes "aw baby, look now you got me over here smiling like a fool" I say not hiding that he was the reason for this happiness. "I love that" his little gestures made my day.

"How we go from spending a week together to not seeing each other for a week and some more" I complained we both knew this was going to happen especially since it's his on season. "Ain't that some shit" he agreed shaking his head "but we make time for each other so that's all that matters" he grinned even though I wasn't physically directly in front of him his intense stare through the screen made me look away. I don't know why for some reason whenever someone looked at me for too long it made me fidgety.

"You're being too cute for me right now I need you to say something rude" I randomly said snapping us out of being lovey dovey "you're so damn weird man" he laughed "your forehead is exceptionally bigger today" he obliged my orders. "Thank you, your beard is looking quite patchier than usual" I joked adding on to what he said. I loved that we could make fun of each other and not take it seriously.

"Now I know that's a lie what I said on the other hand was facts" he argued checking to see if his beard was actually patchy "shut up ugly" I rolled my eyes unable to resist from smiling.

"Hmm I bet you won't say that to my face" he threatened "okay tough guy Issa joke" I held my hands up "we both know your obviously the sexiest man on the planet" I added boosting his ego even more. After a few more minutes we ended our call since the pilot was ready for take off, I made sure to remind him to call me when he got home so that I knew he made it safely.

"Yeah Mil she just hung up with him" I heard Nattie say as she entered back the living room area. She sat down next to me showing she was on FaceTime with Mila who by the way looked radiant as ever. "Bitch why are you glowing" I said peeping over at the phone to show my face "it's probably my highlight" she shrugged but I knew better than to just trust it was the highlight, she had a certain glow about her and she seemed extremely happy.