63. St. Lucia

Naya

This vacation was one that was well needed I didn't realize how much I needed to get away from everything until I came here. I have to say St. Lucia was beyond beautiful and after only being here for two days I was already in love. The place Kae found was a cute little spot that overlooked a part of the island and gave us a great view of the water.

"Thank you Margo" Kae smiled at the lady who brought us more drinks as we laid by the pool. We had full service 24/7 I guess that made the experience even better.

"So sad we only have one day left" Nattie frowned sitting on the floor with her feet in the water "I know I don't wanna leave" I whined thinking of how good I've been treated the whole trip.

"Back to reality work work work" Kae spoke for us all once this was over we would be hit with work she would go back to filming for hip hop squares and I would be back to devoting my time in the studio writing. Since there was no more tour I had to make myself busy. Sure being around Odell 24/7 was great but I had to get out of the house and do something before I went crazy.

As for Nattie, she would be going on another vacation right after this one so if anything she had it better than us. "Can't believe you're going to Disney world" I still couldn't believe her and Marcel were back to being good.

She looked over at me shaking her head "you've been a million times why do you sound so that that I'm going" she made a face confused on why I was so concerned "because it's Mallys first time and I'm gonna miss it" I know I wasn't his parents but I've been there for most of his milestones and I would also claim this as being one.

"I'll make sure to send you pictures" she rolled her eyes turning back around "when are you filming hip hop squares?" Kae asked me she knew since I was free I asked to Scooter line up a bunch of shows for me to do so that I was up and moving.

For Hip hop squares they had asked me to come on not as one of the people in the squares but the contestant and to bring my sister along so that was who I would be going up against "uhhh I believe it's September 27th I gotta double check the schedule Scooter sent and then like two weeks after that it's wild'n out" I going off what I remembered

"Okay good pretty sure they have me working there that day so we'll get to see one another" she smiled. If it wasn't for Kae I honestly wouldn't have known about the show she was the one who brought it to my attention when she started working there.

"Odell is so dramatic" I brought him up once I got the notification that I had been tagged in a post

"What'd he do" I passed my phone around showing them his post

Obj: She's really out here living her best life without me

Kae laughed before passing the phone Natties way "he just misses you" she stated awwing holding her chest "he wanted to show you off be grateful" Nattie added in throwing my phone back to me thankfully I was quick enough to catch it.