69. Birthday Mess

Odell

Odell's birthday*

"Happy happy birthday" I felt the bed dip as if someone was jumping up and down "it's your birthday it's gonna be a great day!" I opened my eyes to see Naya jumping on the bed with a stupid grin on her face she had to have something up her selves.

"Morning baby" she stopped looking down at him "morning love" I say trying to now fully wake up. "You hungry?" She asked sitting down "I made you breakfast" she got out before I could even answer.

"What'd you make?" I asked sitting up now noticing that the room had balloons set at the end of the bed. "Well since Ben and them are here I made food for everybody" she says a bit annoyed that Ben was still here he's been here for a couple days now "Okay well Renee may have already been here so I just helped her but technically I still made breakfast" she spoke forgetting what the question was.

"Okay, what did you guys make" I laughed at how happy she seemed right now, I guess she woke up on the right side today.

"Okay, Renee made the omelets and crepes I made the pancakes and cut up some fruits" she spoke with her hands looking at the ceiling trying to remember what food was on the counter downstairs. "Also I told her to make grits cause you like that you know I don't mess with that stuff" she made up her face disgusted by the name of the food.

"You trippin you just gotta try it one good time" I tried to persuade she disliked grits after one taste I bet it wasn't even made right. "I'm good trust me" she waved me off shaking her head.

"Come on its ten and we gotta get the day started" she got off the bed pulling me up "lemme see my boot" I say pointing to the brace I had to wear on my foot until I was back to 100%. "Here" she passed it over.

"It stinks you need to wash it" she was once again disgusted I don't even know what she smelt, it smelled fine to me. "I'll be downstairs" I watched as she left the room closing the door behind her as I got off the bed and into the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth. It didn't feel like my birthday it honestly just felt like a regular day to me.

Once I was done I took my time and sat back on the bed responding to the birthday texts I had received I didn't know this many people even had my number my notifications were going out of control. When I finally decided to head down the stairs I heard the boys speaking and the dogs barking before I saw them. Ben was taunting Jax who looked like he was two seconds away from biting him. "Hey! Calm down" I called out gaining his attention.

"Happy Birthday!" It was yelled out by multiple people why are there so many people in my house already. "Thanks, y'all I appreciate it" I say immediately heading for the kitchen, the smell of the food hit me and immediately had my mouth watering they really went all out with it.

"Here's your plate" Renee came out from the corner with two plates in her hands "I just warmed them back up" she says placing them in front of me "happy Birthday O"

"Thank you and this all looks delicious" I say eyeing the omelet seeing the cheese ooze out of it "my sous chef helped out with it too" she nodded her head over at Naya who was too focused on scooping out fruits into her bowl.

"Huh?" She looked up catching both of us staring at her "sorry what'd you say" she grabbed her bowl taking a seat next to me "nothing just how helpful you were" I summarized "I told Renee she has to teach me some new recipes you know I love cooking" I noticed that she hung around Renee more often I always just thought it was just for the food but I guess she was learning too.

"I wish you would cut those dreads out" She motioned to my hair "let me rock" I swear she was just bored finding fault in any little thing "I am I have been you're sexy with it regardless" her hand found the back of my head playing with my hair while I ate.