29. Jan 2nd

Naya

When we I got back to the Hotel I quickly went into the shower washing off the chlorine from the pool, after I redid my makeup then put on my dress. It was a pink sparkly one which hugged on all the right places.

When I was done I made my way downstairs heading to the club where I would end up meeting Kae "Thanks Pat have a good night" I say once he pulled up to the front of the club "no problem Mrs. Anderson have a good night" when my door opened I was offered a hand from a security guard who helped me out the van and into the building. I had to say the club was huge and packed it was only about 11:40 so I guess it was the right time for people to be showing up.

"Here you go" I heard him say handing me off to a man who stood in front of a secluded section. He stepped to the side giving me space to walk in I immediately spotted Ben with a bottle of Henny in his hand. Looking around I noticed that the club had a stage and poles which strippers were currently occupying.

"Oh shit" I screwed up my face at the way one of the dancers had twisted her body "that bitch is flexible" Ben watched in amazement. By twelve the club was in full swing I couldn't lie I was now drunk, Kae was a bad influence on me she had me throwing back shots as if it was nothing. All it took was twenty minutes to get me faded.

On top of that our section was packed we had Justin who brought some friends, Ben who had his friends, Kae, Migos, von Miller, and Trey who was here with his crew. I haven't seen Trey in months since the night Odell and I met, it's crazy to think that night I was crushing on him. He gave off the vibe that he was feeling me too but that went out the window when he left me to go entertain another woman, but that was cool though if he hadn't of done that I would have never gotten close to Odell.

"Girl you look good won't you back that ass up" I sung Juveniles song bending over with my hands on my knees. "Fuck it up sis!" "You better throw that ass back!!" I don't know who was doing the hyping but they were doing a great job.

"My knees hurt like a bitch" I say once I was done with my shenanigans. I loved dancing but the aftermath was a lot my knees were hurting, I was tired, probably sweating and I was thirsty.

From the corner of my eye I could see Kae snuggled up with a guy who I was very familiar with the two looked like they were hitting it off. I had to give her props ole dude was cute and all his music was hits.

"Yaya look" I felt someone nudge me from the side, it was Joey who was pointing in the direction of the VIP entrance "ain't that Odell" he whispered as if he wasn't trying to have other people hear, focusing my vision a little better I squinted trying to match the face. Sure enough it was him his blonde curly hair and beard which I loved so much stood out from the people he was with.

"You look like you bout to attack him" I kept my eyes on him as he maneuvered through the crowd. He must have felt me staring because when he looked up his eyes immediately met mine grinning as if he had found what he was looking for.

"You lied to me" was the first thing I yelled when he was in arms reach "I know I wanted it to be a surprise" he say leaning down to place a kiss on my lips "you drunk already?" He asked I guess he could taste the liquor on my lips

Grabbing my hand he began to lead me away from where I was I looked behind me to see that Joey was no longer there instead he was over by Kae winking at me and making inappropriate gestures. I think Odell noticed too but he didn't say anything he knew Joey was gay so there wasn't much to worry about when it came to him and I.