8. Prolly

After everyone was dressed and ready to go Odell rushed us out of my house in order to get to the game in time. From what I could tell he was a huge Cavs fan which meant he was going to get to the game early so that he could converse with Lebron. I, on the other hand, didn't really care much for Basketball it wasn't that it was boring it was just that I had grown up on football so I didn't pay much attention to any other sport.

"aye babe take a picture of me real quick" Odell said handing me his phone while walking over to a post to lean on, I have to admit everytime he calls me those little pet names my heart flutters a bit. "okay switch the pose" I instructed taking several more pictures of him.

The others stood by the entrance of my lobby watching as Odell had a little photoshoot "you want a picture" he had asked once he walked over to me "I mean.. I cant turn down a photoshoot" I joked "you look too good to not get a picture" he smiled once he saw me turn my head blushing from his compliment.

 I cant turn down a photoshoot" I joked "you look too good to not get a picture" he smiled once he saw me turn my head blushing from his compliment

@OBJ got so many styles, I am a group... #RedCruzs 👌🏾

"you like this one?" he asked showing me the picture he had just taken of me "you a copier always tryna match with me" Odell swore I had purposely worn jeans boots and a jeans jacket all because he had jeans on as well, I mean at first I did to be annoying but then I saw that the outfit actually looked cute so I kept it on.

"you swear someone always tryna be like you" I rolled my eyes no way was I gonna let him know he's right "Tanz said they in the car waiting" Odell said letting me know here everyone had went, I guess we took too long taking pictures so they went to the car without us.

@NayaAnderson we gon get in trouble 2nite?... #Prolly #AALIYAH4EVER

"Look there go Lebron" an excited Odell pointed out across the court that said Knicks "aint Carmello on the knicks" I asked from the little I knew about the sport "yeah he what make the knicks" Ben said walking next to Odell as the two basically speed walked to see who would get to Lebron first.

"This our first Basketball game" Mila said coming next to me "I know that's crazy and it's Lebron's team Nattie gon be so mad" I said laughing at the thought. Nattie was the sports person in the family other than my brother, both of them used to always argue over players and teams.