50. Try Harder

WR Odell seen cozied up to possible new boo?! Where is Naya? See the details of Coachella inside.

Odell Beckham Jr caught cheating while girlfriend Naya Anderson was there!

Naya and Amber fighting over Odell's love? Watch the fight here

Odell

I caused this, because of my actions I was once again in the media's eyes only this time my name wasn't the only one being dragged in the dirty. I had brought Naya into this without even recognizing, who knew one little mess up could cause all this trouble.

"Up next we're gonna tell what went down during Obj and Naya's weekend" the lady on E news spoke. I sighed hearing the mention of our name but Naya stayed still she kept her attention on the tv but no words were being said.

I looked around for the remote to change the tv only to find it in her possession, I didn't want to watch people bash my name but it seemed like Naya did.

It's been a couple days since the incident happened and we barely spoke about it, after that night we acted as if it never had happened but that was hard to do since there were pictures and videos of their argument.

"Here we go" I mumbled leaning my head back on the headboard when the show came back, Naya didn't say anything she seemed to be too focused on the screen.

"Well Zuri it seemed this couple had their fair share of festive during this Coachella weekend" Jason spoke to his co host. "Ah yes Jason the couple were actually together on day 1 but seemed to have split up for day two Naya was seen with friends like Karrueche and Christina Millian while Odell was with his buddies" she spoke as if she knew for a fact everything she was about to say was true.

"Day two Odell met up with fellow friend Amber rose where things got a little too comfortable between the two, OBJ was seen giving Amber a ride on his rented scooter very closely" they made sure to show pictures "now from what I've seen that didn't end there" Naya began to fidget she rested on my chest so I felt her every movement. As they got closer to speaking on the dispute she began to crack her knuckles I think she was getting mad all over again without even noticing it.

"No Zuri it did not Odell and Naya actually showed up to an after party separate but were later seen together having fun and seemed to be on good terms" they showed a picture of us sharing a kiss near the bar.

"Sources say Naya and Amber got into an argument when Amber began to overstep her boundaries again unfortunately things didn't get better it actually ended up in an altercation here see for yourself" he motioned as the screen turned to a video that was taken outside the club.

"Did I not say anything to you!" I heard myself yell seeing it was actually cringe worthy I hated watching this it just reminded me of how much of my fault it was.

"No it's disrespectful!" Naya yelled being held by Ben I watched as the shoe was smoothly taken off and thrown. When the video was over Naya sat up reaching for the remote.

"You good?" I asked rubbing her back I know she didn't like seeing herself like that hell I didn't either I hated that they pushed her out of her character.

"Yeah not like there's much I can do about anyway" she shrugged changing the channel to mtv.

"I'm sorry" I didn't know what else to say I was sorry from the bottom of my heart and I was trying to fix it I told her I would take care of it but everything got out of my hands. My agent tried to get the media to not post about it but it was good Business and money there was no way they'd sacrifice that.