94. Landed

Odell

I fucked it up I know I did the minute her tone whiched and the words "I'm done" came out I knew she wasn't playing and that scared the shit out of me.

"Odell where you going?" Ajay asked as I quickly grabbed my belongings from around the hotel room "I gotta get home" was all I said as I tried to see if there was a pilot available to fly this time of night.

"Everything good? Naya okay bro?" he asked more questions gaining everyone's attention Ben eyed me but said nothing I knew he could sense something was wrong. "that's what I'm tryna figure out" I mumbled retreating to the room I stayed in getting the duffle bag I had brought with me. I was trying not to panic in front of anyone because I didn't need them to know what was going on especially since I wasn't even clear my damn self. "You ready?" Ben came to the doorway a few minutes later with his bag and a jacket.

"Where you going?" I looked him over confused at how fast he got his things together "nigga im going with you what it look like" he stated motioning me to hurry up "I appreciate it dawg" he nodded not saying anything else. Ben wasn't even sure what was going on but he knew something was going on and without pressing the issue he simply packed his things to be there for his friend.

"Yall both leaving?" Will one of our friends took note once Ben and I headed for the door "yeah sorry we gotta bounce so quick" I apologized dapping them up before leaving for the car that patiently waited downstairs.

When we got to the car we both sat in silence I stayed on my phone trying to call Naya and Nattie's phone but all I got was a voicemail which made me even more anxious. Finally looking up I could see Ben watching me closely trying to figure out what happened. "I fucked u-" I began to say only to be silenced "Nah not here" he cut me off not wanting to have this conversation around a driver we weren't familiar with. All I did was nod and continued to look out the window hoping the driver would go faster.

When we pulled up to the runway I wasted no time in greeting the pilot and boarding the plane "can I get you guys anything?" the stewardess approached asking I simply shook my head telling her I was fine even though I bet they could all see that I wasn't.

Once the plane took off and we were by ourselves Ben turned my way "what happened?" he asked "she left" I sighed recalling the conversation "nigga what?" he asked once more for clarification.

"She said she was done and left the house with Xavier" Ben sat back shocked at what I just told him. "I been fucking up man and this shit just pushed everything over the edge for her" I spoke looking down at my hands I ended up explaining everything to him from the live to our conversation to her feeling like I dismissed her feelings

"Go ahead and say I told you so" he did he was one of the only people to check me about any situation "for what? It's not gon prove nothing" he shrugged

"This is something you gon have to fix dawg cause you have a child now this going out shit whenever you feel like shouldn't even fly and you know this" I nodded knowing he was right I didn't take time and spend it at home with my family instead I was on a constant move I didn't want to feel like things changed due to me having a child but in reality, it did I had more responsibilities now.

"The whole Lauren situation you know how I feel about that I love Brit but she knew better man bringing Lo around so she can 'apologize' was pure bullshit you and I both know it" He was right I need to watch the company I keep.

Last night at Ben's show when I saw Brit had shown up with Lauren I was pissed, during the show the two had distanced themselves from everyone but after the show they had approached the group trying to act like nothing was happening and that was when the picture was taken I wasn't near them in fact I was on the opposite side for the picture but still, I should have known it would stir shit up.