77. Holiday Party

Naya

It's the day of and to be honest I was excited as hell we spent two weeks planning and making sure everything was perfect. Odell set the house up while Miss Heather and I baked cookies with the help of Mally. Since he's been here I couldn't even lie the three of us became a little family, at first he was a little hesitant to be away from his mom for so long but he soon got accustomed to the schedule. Nattie agreed to have him on the weekends at my dads, once she saw how good everything was working out that when she loosened up about the idea.

"Auntie Yaya, can I take a couple of cookies with me?" Mally asked smelling the freshly baked cookies that just came out of the oven. "Sure babe you can take some for mommy and grandpa," I say bringing a smile to his face.

"I got your alcoholic egg nog and your secret alcohol-free one right here" Renee showed the two bottles putting them in the fridge "thank you Ré" I had her make two so that no one would suspect anything from me.

"You guys go get ready I can finish up the rest" she said looking over at the time I thanked her not thinking twice about heading up the steps to Shower. "Mommy's coming in an hour go shower and get ready" I tell Jamal who trailed behind me.

"Do I have to pack my own bag?" He asked turning away from me to head to his room "no ask O if he's not busy please" I offered Odell up who was either drinking right now or setting up. "Uncle Dell!!" I heard Mally yell for him as I went into my room to shower and get dressed. I had my clothes already laid out on the bed so that I didn't have to rush in trying to find something.

After 30 minutes I got out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body as I reached for my lotion and headed to the bed. As I lotioned my body I thought about how as the future months came I wouldn't be able to freely bend and do this for myself, going up the steps were going to be harder, getting up out of bed was gonna be hard I knew all these things were coming but I wasn't sure if Odell knew that with all that happening he was going to have to help out way more.

"Knock on the door see if she's done" I heard O's voice behind the door talking to someone soon there was a knock on my door waiting for a response. "Auntie Yaya are you dressed?" Mally's voice came through making me get up and put my robe on so I could see what he wanted.

"What's up Mal" I opened the door to see him dressed with Odell behind me carrying a duffle bag. "Mommy's here" he made it known that he was leaving "Okay I'll see you Monday" I say stooping down to give him a hug and a kiss. "Okay you're picking me up from school right" I confirmed with a nod.

"Call me tonight before you go to bed" I requested I'd grown overly attached to his presence. "I know" he rolled his eyes "Uncle Dell just told me the same thing" he shook his head looking at O making me smile. "Hey, we're just gonna miss you too much" I say rubbing his arm "I know I'll miss you guys too but you have to let me live, give me some air" he argued taking me by surprise.

"Well excuse me I don't want your call then" a hurt Odell shook his head "you're gonna get your call" he assured giving in to our demands. Giving him one last hug I stood up letting him leave "tell mommy I'll call her later" I yelled only getting a nod.

Closing the door behind me I went back to getting dressed being pregnant made me feel restricted like now I can't decide if I wanna wear panties or not now it's a must plus I have to have a panty liner just Incase I pee on myself a little.

"Sup baby mama" Odell walked into the room immediately stripping out of his clothes "hey baby daddy" I greeting leaning to get a kiss from him "shep said he on his way" he threw his phone my way taking his boxers off throwing them with his dirty clothes and walking to the shower.