18. Trapsoul

Naya

These past couple of days have been quite amazing it was crazy how much I fell in love with Louisiana. I think it was more because his family was so welcoming and the fact that Odell took me places where he had grown up and introduced me to new foods that were popular there. After Louisiana we headed over to Houston with O and his dad that was quite a trip, I got to meet the rest of the dogs which was terrifying for me. Just imagine little ole me surrounded by three mean looking dogs that are twice my size.

I met Sonny's mom she was a nice lady and welcomed us into her home it was cute how her and Odell interacted you could tell the two got along really well. Just like the other house this one was huge and nicely decorated they even had a photo room which consist of framed pictures of the family there was even some of miss Heather and Jaz up there.

It was nice being away from everything and just seeing into Odell's life it made me not want to go back to reality but unfortunately today was my last day with him. In a couple hours I'd be flying to Cali for another business meeting and O would go back to New York and focus on the next game.

"You packed your sneakers?" O asked as he sat on the bed and watched me pack "Yes dad I packed the sneakers and bracelet that you so kindly bought for me" I answered rolling my eyes. Even though I told him not to Odell had felt like it was his job to spend countless of money on me these past days. He purposely went out with his dad the other day saying they were going to work out then came back a couple hours later with five big bags from Nike, Chanel, and some jewelry store.

"Hey I don't like your attitude" he frowned lightly flicking my arm "I don't like your face" I mocked being my childish self as usual "keep that up see if I won't beat that ass" he threatened just to see if he would I laughed in his face. Once I saw him get up off the bed I tried to stop laughing but failed so in hopes of stopping him I ended up throwing a piece of clothing his way "I'm sorry wait stop I gotta pack" I tried to get out between laughs

"Odell!" I screamed when I realized my body was lifted off the floor and over his shoulder. Not wanting to fall my arms immediately wrapped around his waist. "Why you always think I'm joking" he said slowly walking around the room while my blood rushed to my head. "Because I know you won't do shit" I continued to tease which resulted in him slapping my thigh "wait shit that actually hurt!" I said shocked at the stinging sensation.

"Okayodelliseriouslycantbreathanymore" I quickly said once I began to feel light headed I'm not even sure what I was saying but I guess he understood because I ended up being thrown on the bed "oooh I like it rough" I teased acting as if a second ago I wasn't dying for air.

"Finish packing lil freaky ass" he mumbled going back to the spot he was sitting "I spoke with Scooter he said I should be free in time to make it to the game" I say crawling over to him and laying in his lap "I appreciate you clearing your schedule for me" his hand played in my hair I loved that feeling so much.

"No problem I wouldn't miss it believe it or not I enjoy watching you run around in your tight pants" I confessed I mean who doesn't like watching that? "It's so squeeze able" I reach behind me trying to squeeze his butt unfortunately his reflex was too fast for me "nah I like yours better" his hands reach over cupping both my cheeks "hashtag little booties matter" he joked making fun of my size. It wasn't my fault I was small no matter how much I worked out or ate nothing ever worked.

"You just lost your privilege" I acted offended getting up and brushing him off as I went back to packing.

The rest of the day we spent it together going for a hike and then getting something to eat, we ended up trying this vegan place to my surprise it actually wasn't that bad I mean all I got was a salad and you can't really mess up on a salad.