52. Breakfast Club

Naya

After a successful party, I was back on my way for the tour, O stayed in New York since his mom threw him a dinner which I was mad I wasn't able to be a part of. Since then it's been two weeks since I've actually seen him when I left I went overseas to Europe for the tour and I had to say the energy there was crazy and on top of that attractions were beautiful. Yeah, it was lonely having to visit all the tourist places by myself but my dancers kept me good company.

The one thing I was mad about was that I missed my dads birthday party, I just remember being in my hotel room watching everyone's snap while they had a good time. Even Odell attended and brought his dad along and apparently the two were having conversations as if they had been best friends from birth.

Everything everyone was telling me made me even more jealous that I wasn't there to celebrate with them. The only thing that got me off guard was the uninvited person that popped up. Nattie wastes no time in letting me know that Mila had shown up out of nowhere. How she got the address? I have no clue I didn't give it to her, One of her family members must have seen my dads Facebook post about the party and told her because Nattie and I sure as hell didn't. I didn't know if she showed up out of spite or if she showed up to actually celebrate. Yes my dad knew Mila but I couldn't tell you the last time they saw each other, I guess that didn't matter to my dad though, he loved her so seeing her probably made some of his day.
Apparently, though she left after like 20 minutes I guess Nattie was giving her a hard time and she didn't know how to handle it.

Now that I was back in the states and in NY I could finally catch up with everyone and give my dad his present. Nattie and I invested into the company he wanted but just needed him to actually go out and get his business license before anything could happen. I also went and got him a Rolls Royce so that he could stop driving around in that 2001 Honda Civic.

"I'm gonna meet you there so you better already be on your way" I was currently on the phone with Nattie who was meeting me for an interview I was doing downtown. I had just got off a 14-hour flight about two hours ago so you could just imagine how tired I was. "I'm in the car right now making my way there plus I had to stop and get you food" she said in a duh tone I almost forgot I had asked her for food.

"Okay right I forgot but anyway please don't be late I'll see you when I get there" I say before ending our call. It had only been a month and a half of touring and I was already tired. Don't get me wrong I loved going to new cities and seeing my fans but I was lacking sleep and getting bored of traveling on a bus all the time.

When we got to the radio station  my security Kenny immediately ushered me up to where everyone was, I wanted to get a head start and maybe see what they would be asking. "Hey, you made it" Charlemagne was the first to greet me "how are you" I greeted giving him a hug, next I went over Angela and Envy.

"You came by yourself?" Angela asked seeing that no one walked in with me "my sisters on her way she just went and got food for me" I told them getting comfortable in my seat "you look tired" Charlemagne stated the obvious "I mean yeah I  just came from Belgium" I said as if they already knew. "Here goes the sister" Envy pointed to the window as Nattie walked towards the door "she got McDonald's" they announced as if I couldn't see what she had in her hands. "Morning everyone" she entered the room all cheery.

"Now there's the energy we need" Charlemagne praised clapping for her but I didn't care instead I took the bag from her thanking her as I took out the two McGriddles and hash browns. "We're gonna start In a couple minutes" someone announced, I was already in my chair ready to go so while everyone got ready in their spots I munched down on my food. "Ready?" They turned to me I nodded swallowing my last bite of my first McGriddle.