39. Sightings

Naya

These past couple of days have really helped me when it came to clearing my mind. I had thankfully started rehearsal so that took up most of my day on top of that I was kinda back in the studio writing to get a couple things off my chest. I've also been going to Charity events devoting my time with India at the children's hospital. It's crazy how we became friends so quickly it was like we just clicked. Even with all this being done the media somehow still finds a way to focus on my love life.

They took an innocent moment between Keith and I and made it into something huge, Keith and i were just friends yes we're hanging out and bit more than usual but that didn't mean anything I just enjoyed his company.

What made me even more upset for some reason was knowing that Odell saw it. Yes I know that I shouldn't be worrying about what he felt but I couldn't help it I didn't want him to see the picture and think that I was moving on so quickly. Knowing him though he probably took it the wrong way I told him before that Keith was just a friend but seeing this he was for sure going to think differently.

To make matters even more nerve wracking word around LA was that Odell was spotted shopping here. i thought he was still going to be on his trip that way it gave me time to fully think everything through, i didn't think I was going to have to stumble upon him this early.

"What about this?" Kae and India held up a pillow that had black and white designs on it "hmm cute but nah" I say shaking my head, we were currently buying furniture to put into my new place I invited them to help but so far they weren't doing much.

"Ooh this one it blends right in with your mood" Kae smiles over to me tossing a black pillow my way "ha ha ha bitch" I rolled my eyes at her tactics and continued to shop.

When we were done we made our way to a near by restaurant ready to eat something "what are you guys doing tomorrow?" India asked scrolling through her Instagram. "I have rehearsals then hanging out with Keith but that shouldn't take all day why what's up?" I say looking over the menu. "Hmm Keith" Kae made a face but nodded her head.

"What's with the face" I ask knowing she had something to say "nothing I was just looking at the menu" she lied not wanting to say "just say it"

"Aight don't be mad if you don't like what i gotta say then" she said raising her hands up "i just feel like you're treating Keith like your rebound" she said leaning back in her chair to see my reaction. To be honest it was funny "what no I'm not he's really just a friend who's company I enjoy" I argued laughing her off "I'm just saying you never used to hang out with him like that now all of a sudden you're both buddy buddy" she shrugged at me before looking back down at the menu. I looked over at India hoping to get some back up but I could tell, she agreed with Kae.

"He's just a friend i promise you guys" i reassured rolling my eyes at the conversation Keith wasn't a rebound and I definitely wasn't treating him like one.

"Okay" thankfully the waiter decided to come over finally taking our order "Hows the Campaign for the headphones going?" i turned the conversation on India who I knew was working on a new project. "It's going great I actually have to fly out to England next week too to promote" She let us know showing us photos from her shoot "That's pretty dope they look cute too" I complimented looking over how good her shoot was.

"What's up with you" India asked Kae since we were going around the table "I am almost done with filming claws but right after that I have to start on a new movie with Marques Houston" she gushed I couldn't lie I was happy for everyone at the table they were all Succeeding with their Careers. When it was my turn I shared that rehearsals had been going great along with me starting to get back in the studio.