95. Moving On

Five Days Later

These past few days have been the hardest I've been in this hotel room not wanting anyone to even get a glimpse of me Nattie had tried to get me to go out and get food but I wasn't feeling it all I wanted to do was lay down with Zay and not think about what my life was at the moment.

Today though I knew I had to get up and out, Odell had been blowing up my phone every couple hours asking if I was okay and if he could see Zay but I hadn't responded to either I couldn't find it in me to text or call him back. Still, I knew it was unfair to keep his child away from him so today I decided I would do a pop-up visit I mean I knew his schedule so why not.

I thought about having Nattie bring Zay over for a visit but I didn't want it to make me look weak or look like I was so shook up by this which granted I was but I guess I just wanted them to think otherwise.

I was also aware Odell called in some reinforcements meaning his mom because she would not stop calling me either and has hard as it was to not answer whenever she rang I would just watch my phone ring or silence it.

"Hi auntie" I looked up seeing Mally enter the room "what's up babe" I sat up carefully trying not to wake the baby. "Nothing just wanted to check in on you" he says climbing on the bed and laying on the other side of it so Zay was in between us. We both stayed there watching tv while also scrolling through our phones I was on social media interacting with fans while he played some game on his phone.

It was hard trying to explain to him why we had all of a sudden left the house and came here and of course the minute we got to the hotel he asked questions all that could have been said was that Dell and I weren't seeing eye to eye but we were gonna work on it hopefully. I didn't want to get his hopes up but I didn't want to lie to him at the same time.

@NayaAnderson: New single coming soon!

It had been a while since I had released anything and I hoped finally getting back into music would make this new transition for me a little better. I was even thinking about moving back to New York for a while but I didn't want that to come off as selfish, I didn't want Odell to think I was taking his child from him because although we were at odds right now restricting him from Xavier was the last thing I wanted but the more I thought about it the more I realized there nothing here for me in Ohio.

Within the next hour or so we were all dressed and ready to head out Zay was wide awake and ready to play so hopefully he had this same energy when we got to the place. To say I was nervous was an understatement I was basically having a panic attack just thinking about seeing him. I wasn't ready but I was forcing myself to be ready and just get it over with

"Well don't you look cute" Nattie eyed me smirking, I wore a burnt orange long dress that had a high slit and matched it with some sneakers

@NayaAnderson: Who gon do it like me?

"Thank you" I say spinning after I put Zay's car seat in the car "Okay I see you show him what he's missing" she nodding approving "and no bra too okay" she added once we got int the car " Nattie shut up" I waved her off laughing. Truthfully the no bra thing was so that it would be easy access for zay when he got hungry.