54. Aunt Gina

Odell

I got suckered in... I should have known it was gonna go Nayas way and not mine. I agreed to have Jaz come to visit for a couple days but I never expected the deadline to be extended.It's been 8 days three days more than what we had been set on, I was dying. In a way, I knew that Naya loved Jazzys company, especially on the days that I was out training.

"Hey, babe" I was greeted with a kiss when I stepped into the house "how was your day?" I asked setting my things down and following her to the kitchen "it was good Jaz and I went to universal studios with Kae and India" The smile she had on her face let me know that she had a great time there.

"Where's Jaz?" I looked around noticing that she was nowhere in sight "she's outside in the pool" she pointed out the window I nodded telling her I'd be right back.

"Looks who's back" I found her laying down on a chair relaxing "how much of a tan do you need, you know you're already black right?" I questioned seeing that her skin looked shiny like it was baking in the sun.

"Dell goodbye" she waved me off not having a comeback which had me dying. "Mom called" she said putting up her shades "what she say" I took a seat next to her

"My stay is officially over tomorrow" she looked upset. "I swear I didn't call her" I say holding my hands up. Yes, I wanted her back home but I was just gonna let time run its course, I never called my mom.

"I know dummy" she chuckled "I forgot I have cheer tryouts that's why" she explained I didn't even remember that she was a cheerleader. "Well I will say I enjoyed you being here to an extent and I know Naya loved having you around"

"Thanks for taking us to Disneyland" I reached in for a hug that might have been too tight since she started patting my back to let go.

"It's no problem aye just know you're welcomed at my place whenever" I was referring to New York letting her know she didn't just have to visit only when there was a game.

"Thanks, I'll be sure to remember that" she tapped my head letting me know she had put it as a mental note.

"I can go to practice late tomorrow so I can drop you at the airport" I say not wanting her to go there by herself.

"You don't have to do that Dell plus Naya's here" I shook my head "I know that but I wanna drop you off" I knew I was being stubborn especially since Naya was the one to pick her up from the airport when she first got here.

"If you say so just check with Naya first" she said as if I couldn't make decisions on my own "I don't need to" I rolled my eyes getting up from the seat "if you say so" she shrugged shaking her head. When I made my way back inside Naya had surprisingly shared a plate out for me as she waited for me to come back in.

"Okay so this week I have a shoot with billboard then next week I have a shoot with Cover-girl " she recited her schedule for me from her phone "when does tour start back up again?"

"July 20th I believe" she scrolled through her phone to get the right date "okay ima be back in New York at that time" I reminded "oh yeah I forgot camp starts soon" she face palmed her face "yeah in a couple weeks actually" I pointed out showing her the calendar on the wall.

"Damn I forgot that was even there okay so the original plan was to go back to with you to the east coast until rehearsals started" she looked at me for confirmation. "What if you have interviews and shoots that's traveling back and forth how do you feel about that?" I wanted to make sure she was good I didn't want her stressed with all the traveling.

"Yeah I'm good with that I just wanna be with you before we have to separate again" she frowned thinking about us being apart once the tour started back up and my season started. "Are you sure?"