67. Who?

"Baaaaabeee!" Odell yelled from the top of his lungs so that I could hear him. "what!?" I called back standing at the end of the staircase looking up to see if he was going to respond. When I realized he wasn't going to I rolled my eyes beginning to make my way up, he was not responding on purpose just so I would walk up and see him.

It's been about two weeks of me taking care of him and to be honest it wasn't that bad except for the times when he would do things that would piss me off like call me up the steps just to ask for water. Now look I get he was injured but he wasn't crippled he had another leg he could use. But because his mother and I pressed him about staying off his leg he started using that to his advantage and calling for any and every little thing just to piss me off.

"How may I help you?" I ask once I reached the entrance of the room. He was laying in bed leg elevated with the tv on. "I just wanted to see your face" he pouts once he saw my blank expression "you look tired" he added in looking me over.

"I am" I say going over to him "time for your nap huh" he joked but knew for a matter of fact that's what I wanted. Since we've both just been home I probably napped about once a day maybe twice if we really had nothing to do. Odell would just watch me sleep and only participated in the action once in a while. "I just wanna sleep for an hour" I whined getting in bed laying my head on his stomach his hand immediately found its place in my hair to play in it.

"You say that all the time an hour turns into two" he reminded I don't know I guess I wasn't used to just not doing anything and that made me tired all the time. "I know but I'm serious this time an hour tops cause I gotta go to the studio" I say wrapping an arm around his stomach getting comfortable.

"They should be starting on the studio next week" he insisted on putting a studio in one of the vacant rooms downstairs, I said no but of course he didn't listen. "Odell" I sighed not agreeing

"Naya" he copies "I told you no" my attitude was beginning to peek out. "I know what you said, I just want you to feel comfortable" his tone was calm "everything in this house is about me I just want you to have something especially since we're living together" why did he have to be so sweet.

"Technically I didn't fully move in" I reminded since I still had a lot of my things stored at Natties place "bullshit" he called me out "I'm just a long visitor" I tried to play it off, not wanting to focus on the fact that I really did live here.

"Even though you bombarded me I will say I love being with you everyday and that we are indeed living together no matter what you try to say" he dismisses my claims removing his hand from my hair. I guess I never realized that I had basically just moved in without even noticing.

"Why'd you stop" I quickly reached for his hand bringing it back to my hair "my bad" he laughed at me. "Are we on the same page?" He stopped once more to ask "hmmm" I sound out eyes closed as sleep crept in "I'm serious" he went to go remove his hand "Aight yes I live with you now stop playing" I argued getting annoyed. His hand immediately went back to playing with my curls.

"I like when you wear your hair out" he complimented "I like your wigs and stuff too but I also really like this" at this point I didn't even care what he was saying I was already in too deep with sleep.

When I woke up I was beginning to get dark outside, I jumped up realizing Odell was no longer in bed. Reaching for my phone the time let me know that I had overslept and missed my studio session "fuck"

Getting out of I headed for the bathroom only to stop half way and regain my balance my head was spinning. "Aye you good?" He appeared from the closet looking at me worried "Yeah I think I got out of bed took quickly" I say feeling a bit better and heading to the bathroom.