51. Nike Deal

"So how are you holding up?" The question seemed simply but my answer wasn't I mean yes I was good tour was going great but on the other hand the media was still eating this Amber thing up alive on top of that my sister got involved making it a bigger deal than it already was.

I couldn't even be mad at Natalia she was just being protective, when she caught wind that Amber and her clown friends were still subbing me she got involved and put them in their place real quick. That made it to the shade room and other blog sites the thing with it all was Amber wasn't so much of the problem anymore it was just her friends.

"I'm good still waiting for this all to just blow over but on a side note I'm happy to finally be home" I say leaning back on the leather couch

My sister's eyes widened as a smirk appeared "Hmm so you moving in?" She whispered looking around to see if Odell was around. "No, I mean home as in New York" I corrected myself.

Since O had been on tour with me we just decided to stay at his place in New York since I had a two-day break and he had a meeting to go to. "Plus O not even here so I don't know why you looking around like that" I informed her letting her know she could talk normally.

"Really?" She sat up "where he at?" I shrugged turning when I heard a couple set of footsteps "hey baby" I reached out to Kahn as he approached with Jax right behind him.

"How many dinosaurs does he have?" I noticed the terrified look on her face as they got closer "three, two boys Kahn and Jax and one girl Ava she probably just chillin right now" I say rubbing Kahn's head. "They're friendly don't worry, I was scared too at first" I assured her the dogs were cautious of her as well but Jax was the first to approach and sniff Nattie out. Kahn didn't care as much instead he climbed up on the couch resting on my legs.

"You know you heavy right?" I asked him as he paid me no mind "you know daddy gon be mad if he finds you on the couch" they knew they shouldn't be on it but I was a pushover and unfortunately they knew that, everything O said no to I let them do.

"Mally would love them I have to bring him over before you leave" I nodded telling her I'm pretty sure O would be fine with it after all he loves Jamal and would do anything for him.

Before she could even respond my phone went off "what is that?" She questioned the unfamiliar sound "ESPN" I answered picking up my phone to read what was happening.

"What happened?" She asked when my eyes bulged out at what I was reading "what the fuck he didn't tell me this" I spoke to myself reading over the text "Odell got traded?" I shook my head "he got Fined?" I shook my head again "then what bitch say it!" She became annoyed.

"My man just signed the richest NFL shoe deal with Nike" a wide smile couldn't leave my face. "Bro what since when?!" Nattie covered her mouth shocked "apparently today a couple minutes ago" I say showing her my phone "I knew he went to a meeting but he didn't tell me what it was for that's crazy" I recalled

"Five million dollars for a five-year contract and he could possibly make more.. oh shit" she scrolled through the article. "We need to celebrate" I already began brainstorming "get him a cake" she added in I nodded taking note of how I could celebrate for him.

"We could go to Dinner tonight and then tomorrow go out that way the cake could be made in time" I searched for the nearest cake shop "when he gets home I'll see what he wants to do" even though I was planning I had to make sure he was on board and didn't have any other plans.

When the garage door opened I wasted no time jumping up off the couch speed walking over to it. "Hey baby" he greeted his mood seemed to be in high spirits "congrats" I congratulated kissing him "I wanted to tell you but they released the statement before I could" at this point I didn't care I was just proud of him.