15. Momma Dukes

Naya

You know when you're have a good dream when you're in deep sleep curled up under a blanket. So the worst thing someone could do was wake you up from that that means they had no sympathy towards what you were dreaming about, they don't care that once you were awake you wouldn't remember the dream you were having you would be in that comfortable state.

Being woken up from my nap was why I was currently in one of my moods Odell had taken it upon himself to wake me up once the plane had landed in Louisiana and I know I can't be mad that he woke me up but bear with me I was having a good ass dream. I mean in my dream I was in some tropical island I mean I owned that shit along with that everyone followed my orders I was basically being treated like a queen getting fed and great massages.

"Fix ya face man" O mumbled as we walked off the jet you could say my face was sour at the moment. I knew I would get over it but he had to give me about ten more minutes to fully wake up.

"Your car is right this way Mr. Beckham" a man in a black suit motioned towards a white rolls Royce, it was basically the same car he had in New York except it was in white. "Thanks man appreciate it" he says taking the keys from his hands.

Without saying a word I carried on to the car taking a seat in the passenger seat while Odell handled his business with the pilot and such. During that time I took my phone out updating my sister and Mila that I had landed safely. I also took the time to respond to Scooter who said he wanted to meet up with me the next coming week to schedule the album cover. I knew once I was done with this mini vacation with Odell I was going to have to go back to work.

While I was going to be busy with photoshoots, interviews, and performances. The Ellen appearance had finally been finalized and would take place on December 15 which was two weeks away from today.

"You done acting up now?" He asked once he entered the car glancing over to me I nodded sighing "yeah I'm good now I just needed to wake up" I explained running a hand through my hair as I looked over the night sky.

"Good" he muttered taking my hand into his as he began to drive off to a place he was familiar with. "We gonna be staying at my pops place then tomorrow we'll go see what my moms up to" he informed me on the plans

"Is your dad married?" I asked trying to remember if I had seen him with a woman the last time i saw him. I knew his mom got married but I was never sure about his dad. "Nah he just got his girlfriend which is Sonnys mom" see I knew I never saw a female around him. "He lives in Houston but comes back to Loui to visit and stuff" hmmm so only his mom lives in Louisiana.

"Gotcha... I can't wait to try some crawfish" I gushed my stomach began to growl by just the thought of it. Odell had told me about their little feast on how they had the crawfish, corn and potatoes laid out across a table. The first time I had actually seen that was on tv on a episode of Bad Girls Club when Judi tried to show her creole side to the girls, or was it for Tiara's birthday? I don't know all I knew was that I first saw it from that season.

"I'm gon dig all the way in I might even need you to hold my shirt for me" he said licking his lips I knew that was one of the things he couldn't wait to eat. You could tell Odell missed being back in Louisiana whenever we passed little buildings he point out his memories from there.

"That's LSU I'll give you a lil tour later down in the week" he said motioning to a tall building "you also have the guest coach thing to attend right" I asked knowing that was one of the reasons we came down here. "Yeah me and my brother Juice gonna be there" he grinned at the thought of being back in his old stomping grounds.

"Oh that's the Jarvis guy right?" I asked I knew he told me there were a couple of his friends he wanted me to meet Chris was one seeing as though he was a childhood friend and Jarvis was another since the two were close and were roommates throughout their college years.
"Yeah, me and him were the dynamic duo I was number three and he was number eighty I remember we would sneak into the field late at night just to practice" He was going down memory lane and I was in complete awe on how hard he worked to get where he is.