92. The Live

"Yall already know what it is its ya girl Yaya with my sister Nattie tuning in, we wanted to just chill and talk to you guys" I say to my live resting the phone in the tripod stand so that I didn't have to hold it and so that both Nattie and I were seen perfectly.

"I love you too" I say reading some of the comments, Nattie had her phone tuned into the live but had her volume all the way down so we could just see the comments since I didn't want to keep leaning over to read what was on my phone.

"We were thinking about making this a twice a week thing you know since we bored in the house and shit" Nattie said making me laugh because we truly were bored.

"How's mom life been?" I read a comment as I scrolled through "um mom life has been amazing, I love it" I say answering the question

"So I've actually been back in the studio so I'm hoping you guys can hear something soon fingers crossed" I answered another question

"Ya'll are gonna love the new songs! The shit is fire she's not holding back nothing" Nattie added in "I can't wait I be hype as hell being in the studio with her" she continued

"I can't wait to hear the heat" I read Kehlani's comment "Lani we gotta get in the studio together text me and we can def set something up" I say I was more than ready to get back in the game baby or not I was gonna make it work.

"Okay Ben and drake just entered the live" Nattie said out loud "hey guys" I waved "Ben where's the mixtape we waiting on it" I say trying to give him some promo "Ben went from a stylist, comedian to a rapper multitalented and I Stan"

Bendadonn: Mixtape on the way wait on it.... Coming soon

Champagnepapi: Ben on deh way up

We spoke a little more mostly about music I even had the fans ask us questions and I answered.

ChampagnePapi: Odell nuh deh home? Mans been silent

I read drakes comment laughing at how he was typing in Jamaican he truly did believe he was jamaican and no one could tell him otherwise. Even I couldn't I told him once that his fake accent was throwing me off and he proceeded to curse me out.

"He's out with Jamal, they're having a boys day they should be back soon though" I say to answer all the questions I had previously ignored asking me where Odell was.

BrittneyElena: Miss yall

"Miss ya too Brit you should come visit when you get the chance" I didn't have an issue with Brittney in fact I like Brittney I just didn't fancy the company she surrounded herself with.

Karrueche: Where's my baby?

Karrueche: Put Zay in the camera that's who I really came on here to see

"Well damn Kae I'm doing good, my day was fine" my tone was laced with sarcasm "She said fuck yall where the baby" Nattie couldn't help but joke and laugh

Champganepapi: I gotta bring Donny to come meet Lil man

Bendadonn: I know Zay gotta be tired of yall faces

"Xavier's sleeping he should be up soon for feeding though in like 30 minutes" I checked the time seeing when he would be hungry "Yes! Bring donny and his cute self" truth be told i've never Met Adonis but i've seen multiple pictures from Drake and he was the most adorable thing ever.

"What y'all doing" a voice appeared out of nowhere Looking behind us I spotted Odell and Mally who just came back from their fun-filled day.

"We're on live" Nattie answered opening her arms for Mally to give her a hug. "Did you guys have fun?" I ask not really caring for a passionate greeting. Odell and I haven't really been on the same page since his comment a couple days ago, he hasn't apologized and I haven't cared to address it instead we've been tip toeing around and speaking only on small things like we didn't joke around anymore and that kinda hurts.