31. Toxic

Naya

What happened was something we all weren't expecting, it had been about two weeks now since the yacht party and everyone was still talking about it. The moment the media caught wind that the New York Giants Wide Receivers had gone out clubbing then on a yacht were there was alcohol and weed people lost it. It got worse when we lost our playoff game against Green Bay ending our season.

The blame immediately went on Odell which I completely felt bad about they had placed him on such a high pedestal and given him the blame for 'allowing his other teammates to go out' during the playoffs. I mean yes I get why fans are mad we lost in the play offs but that nothing to do with those guys going out and having fun. They didn't realize the pressure they were putting on them especially Odell, now people were calling him an unfit role model.

Things got so ugly to the point where Odell deleted all social media Apps from his phone. Especially since the season was over he didn't need to deal with them anymore. The only thing left he had to deal with was the Pro bowl then he would be out to tour Europe.

Since everything happened I also chose to stay with O and make sure he was good, him and his team ended the season with each other on a good note but I knew O still felt guilty he didn't perform as he wanted therefore the words the media were spewing out he was starting to believe.

I had to say I didn't exactly want to go back home, home as in my apartment but, Odell told me I had to something about getting it over with and facing my problems head on. It was all bullshit I didn't have to face any problems I was doing just fine ignoring Mila's text to meet up but no Odell had to guilt me into texting her back.

So here I was in the elevator on my way up to the place I haven't been in for about a month. When the elevator dinged I let out a sigh I didn't even know I was holding in "come on" I had Nattie next to me. She had come along to make sure things didn't get out of hand which I thought was a bad idea but nonetheless still brought her along.

Walking down the all I spotted the numbers on the door that I was so familiar with, getting the key out I opened it being greeted by silence. "In here looks disgusting" Nattie said making a face at the mess I nodded agreeing with her looking around to see plates left on the table and clothes on the floor.

"Is that my shoes" I walked around the room sure enough she had worn my things and didn't Put them back now I was even more irritated.
"That's her niggas shoes" Natalia pointed out to a pair of yeezys

"I'm bout to start locking my room door with the key" I say when I noticed my door was left wide open "you should she can't freeload off your stuff"

Putting the things I found the living in my room I locked the door behind me with the key. "I knew Mila was lazy but this is ridiculous" I nodded agreeing once more. There was nothing more for me to say I just needed her to show up get the conversation over with and move on.

"um ....excuse me" Nattie stopped me following me into the kitchen "you been fucking?" Her comment took me off guard making me laugh "what?" I acted clueless but she gave me a look letting me know she knew. "Your ass just looks a little bit more out there.. you been doing back shots?" She pestered wanting to know the details.

"Damn bitch yes I been fucking can you get out my face now" I said waving her off "Since When!" She carried on with the questions "okay Nattie" I shushed her but she wasn't letting it go, thankfully the front door opened stopping both of us in our tracks "we not done with this" she muttered pointing at me just as Mila came in the Kitchen.

"Hey guys" she greeted smiling "hi" Nattie and I both gave dry hi's she gave my sister a hug which was awkward as hell then she came over to me trying to do the same but I stopped it "nah you good" I let her know I was serious.