33. Pro Bowl

Naya

Like expected Odell had danced the whole game entertaining the crowd, even when his team was in a huddle he opted to stay out turning to the crowd and dancing to the music being played. Even though they didn't win that didn't bring their mood down this was just a fun friendly game between the best top players in each conference.

The night after the game we decided to go out and celebrate since Jarvis's team took the win. Ben directed us to a local fair that was going on and since we had kids with us we all thought it was a better plan than going to the club.

"Look at the Jamaican banana" I became overly excited at the stuffed object that stood up against a shelf "can we please get it" I whined dragging him along with me "You not really giving me a choice" he rolled his eyes but didn't fight it. When we got to the game he handed the man $3, the object of the game was to knock down the bottles with the bean bags.

"Alright baby you got this" I encouraged as he got into throwing stance "just pretend your Eli and those bottles are you, shep and Vic" I carried on too excited on the prize to see that he had already thrown the first bean bag knocking down two cans "Alright two birds one stone I see you" he shot me a look basically telling me to shut up. So that's what I did I wanted the prize so I was okay with not talking.

"Which prize would you like sir" the man congratulated him on the win showcasing which prize he could pick from "lemme get the banana with the dreads" O pointed shortly after being handed the stuffed item.

"Here you go" he handed it my way "thank you baby" I happy took it from him looping our arms together hugging the banana. "Guys look this is so cute" I showed off my new item to my Snapchat "I should have chosen the red bear instead" O muttered looking into my camera "why would you say that!" I playfully shoved him away ending my snap. "No nope don't walk next to me" I say trying to walk fast but it was no use his legs were longer than mine so to him he was walking normal.

"Aight don't be kissing up on me then" my eyes shot up to him grabbing his hand after he made that comment "that's not fair you know I can't help but show affection" I argued knowing if we were to bet I would lose "exactly the point" he shrugged his shoulders. For the rest of the time there we wondered about going on rides winning a few more games and then meeting up with everyone to eat after, we all participated in events together. It was nice to see how everyone was blending my family with his we all looked like a full family especially with our matching shirts still on.

Unfortunately our little happy family didn't stay together for long. While I traveled to Cali to do promo for my album everyone left to go back home even Nattie and Odell. It was sad to see him go I knew if he could have stayed he would have. There was some kind of emergency with Derek, Heathers husband so the three flew back down to Louisiana to go and check up on him.

"You're good friends with Ty Dolla sign how is that?" I was asked during my radio interview "it's good you know he's such an amazing down to earth guy who really knows the music business" I complimented showing that I was fond of him. There's no doubt that Ty was a good artist he was literally on every feature and hit songs. "You also have more friends that are acting more than music friends why is that?" The question was weird and dumb in my mind it shouldn't matter what industry I was more friends with.

"I don't know I just gravitate more towards those individuals it has nothing to do with their professions" I answered already over this interview since it had nothing to do with the album "you and Keith Powers are also good friends I know he just had that New edition movie come out" the guy Jeff spoke again "yeah he is he's a great actor and a good friend of mine" I say into the mic then leaning back into the chair. "You two seemed cozy on New Years and at the pool party"He insinuated that I had a 'thing' with Keith. Making a face I shook my head "Nah were just good friends don't make it seem like we was all up on eachother when y'all know that wasn't even the case" I got defensive I didn't need people thinking I was having some type of romantic relationship with someone else other than Odell.