85. Ghosts

The media was crazy as soon as word fully got around about the pregnancy that's when stories began to get dug and people who we've ex'd out of our lives decided they wanted to pop up and speak on what was going on in my life.

Two people to be exact one being my former best friend and the other who had a restraining order against them.

I'll start with Jamila, I hadn't spoken to her since I saw her at that party months ago but the minute she heard the news she took to social media I guess congratulating O and I to be honest that I didn't mind, it was until paparazzi caught her and Jordan on a nice 'stroll' she made the effort to engage in conversation about me saying how she knew this was what I've always wanted and that she knew O was the right one for me a bunch of bullshit to make it seem like we were back cordial. Now that I completely ignored it wasn't like I had an urge to address her any way it just annoyed me that she was speaking on me whether good or bad, just stop thinking about me.

Now the person that really got under my skin was the one who made me not fear the thought of going to jail for beating her ass, Abigail. Odell had gotten a restraining order against her along with cutting all ties from her the house was the last of anything she got from him and I was sure everything was in her name so a job was probably something she needed to hop up on. Even then after the restraining order was stated we didn't hear anything from her, she had backed down and went back in the hole she came from but now it was like the news triggered her and she would not stop talking.

Abbie wasted no time taking to social media fake congratulating us then tried to expose Odell by posting that he bought her a house and was helping her but then I got angry and told him to stop so he cut ties and left her son abandoned. For the most part, we ignored her fake story but what got me ready to curse her out again was when she posted I felt threatened that Odell was taking care of her child so I quickly went and got pregnant by him. First of all bitch, you will never bring any kind of fear or threat into my heart. What do I look like fearing a big ole worthless bitch like you who has absolutely nothing going for herself? Instead of worrying about me she should have worried about how she gon feed her child with no income.

Of course, I didn't tweet or post any of those things but Nattie and my aunt made sure to do it for me. Nattie made sure to tag her on all her social media just so she could know how she felt and Aunt Gina had Instagram and Facebook those were the two things she knew how to handle and trust once she heard Abbie was the same girl I was arguing with a couple months back she wasted no time posting how she felt about her, even told her to post her location or as she said 'come down to the bay and see how we play' and within a couple days Abbie had went back ghost.

And still, even with all of that happening I still was able to tune them out and enjoy my Valentine's Day along with my birthday. We didn't do much for my birthday I just had some friends over and had dinner nothing too major and I didn't mind it I enjoyed the company what I enjoyed most was the gifts Odell had went all out he started the day off with gifting me a bracelet and a handbag. Then as the day went on he revealed that he had actually finished the baby room in our New York home all that was left waiting on was now the baby. Then he ended it all with a necklace which I can say I haven't taken off since he put it around me. Odell had given me a locket but it wasn't any normal locket inside was a picture of my brother he said this was so I could 'keep him close and not in a dark handbag' and I couldn't be happier it made me think about how much Julian would have loved him the two had their similarities and Julian no doubt would have probably clicked with him from the start like I had. To be completely honest if Julian was still here he would have been with me at the club the night I met Odell, he was always the life of a party and I loved being in that environment with him. Overall I had a great birthday and I couldn't complain especially when I had the best people around me Nattie stayed with Jamal for a bit longer, Kae came over, Christina was there,  Chanel and Sterling even came which was crazy because they should have been planning their wedding. Per usual Ben was there what surprised me though was the little side convos him and Nattie had I guess the two had worked out their differences I just hop it didn't turn into anything like last time.