80. Reveal

Naya

As the weeks got closer the more I was beginning to hate being outside, I didn't like having to get ready and go out. I was more tired this time around and had gotten so sluggish so you can just imagine how it was when it was my turn to go and get Mally from school.

This week especially had been hard Odell had to fly out to LA for a business trip with Nike and left me alone in the house. Ben tagged along with him and Heather had to get back to Louisiana for Jazzy and work so I was pretty much here until today, Nattie had decided to stay with me until Odell came back after seeing how miserable I had been.

"You good?" She asked poppin in my room, I knew she had just fed Mally a while ago and was more than likely getting him ready for bed at the moment.

"Yeah thanks I'm straight" I assured popping another sliced pineapple into my mouth I was trying to stay up waiting on Odell's call. He usually would have called me by now to say goodnight but I knew he was meeting up with the boys so my call might get pushed back a bit.

"Actually come here for a sec" I called out before she fully closed the door "what's up" she entered the room slowly walking over to where I was "I wanna show you something I saw for the shower" I say grabbing my phone and scrolling through my photos to find the photo I had saved.

Finding it I handed my phone to her for her to see "we should do this the boys would act a fool" she had agreed with me. the photo was an idea for the games we would play at the shower, this one had the men drinking from baby bottles which I thought would be fun to see all the men in the family try to do.

"I'll send this over to Heather other than that, are you excited for the reveal in a couple of days?" The Gender reveal would be happening with Odell came back from LA then right after we would be going on our little vacation.

"Ehh yeah I can't wait to know so we can start decorating the baby room accordingly" I say thinking about the neutral color we could paint the room "I know Odell's set on a Boy so I just hope he'll be happy with whatever" I added thinking about how he was so sure and wouldn't stop telling everyone.

"I'm sure he'll love that child no matter the gender is he's just ready to spoil them." She was right this baby was gonna be beyond spoiled. Looking down at my phone realizing it was getting late, I gave up on Odell calling me he had probably forgotten.

"Enough about me I have actually been meaning to talk to you" I locked my phone staring at my sister who typed away on hers. "About?" She eyed me confused "how has everything been you know with Marcel I know you've been on edge but we haven't really touched base on it since" I didn't know any details other than Marcel knew there was a warrant for him and that was because my dad told me. Nattie had steered away from him every time the conversation got close to being about him.

I watched as she cleared her throat unsure how to answer "well he came by our house and um saw that we were gone and sent me this" she handed me her phone which showed a paragraph from Marcel questioning where she went and where she had taken their son. The messages went from him being angry, to being upset that she had actually left he even asked to meet up and speak but Nattie said no and that she was glad they didn't actually get married yet which pissed him off even more.

"Good thing he doesn't know where dad lives" I say thankfully he couldn't find her if anything it was my home he would probably try to reach her at. "Yeah I don't think he actually remembers where you are either he only came here once and I was the one driving" she says reassuring me that I was safe. I wasn't worried though there was no way he would get through the gate.

"How did he know he had a warrant?" I wanted to know the full story from her mouth "the cops showed up at his moms I thought that was where he would be since he came back but he wasn't but his mom was sure to let him know" I knew that had to have pissed him off to know he had a warrant out for him.