48. Coachella Pt 1

Odell

"I've been down so long it looks like up to me they look up to me" The music played through the car speakers as we rode to Indio the place where Coachella was taking place. With everyone going we had to rent two cars just so everyone could fit. In my car I had Ben, of course, Ajay a mutual friend, Chris my childhood friend and my bodyguard Kane he was the one driving. I had asked Naya to drive with me but she insisted that she drove with her girls in the car behind us I guess I didn't mind as much since we were going to be in the same room for the weekend anyway.

When we got to the villa we were staying at everyone separated and went their own ways. My boys had rooms here but Naya's crew had already had their own place a few minutes from us.

"I don't know what to wear" she complained laying out the clothes on the bed "you showed me your outfits from night and day so how do you not know?" I questioned seeing as though she showcased her outfits to me days before.

"I know but now that I'm actually here I wanna switch it up" she whined shrugging "man you different" I shook my head letting her get to what she was doing.

Once we were done we all went out hoping to make it just in time to see chance perform. "You don't want no problems want no problems with me!" Everyone around me yelled the words to the songs before we knew it 2 chains was out on stage for the song the crowd even myself was even more hype.
"Petey Pablo take your shirt off wave round your head like a helicopter" I sang Naya in front of me doing the same. The one person she said she wanted to see today was Travis Scott she was a fan so if we missed that she would probably have my head.

When chance was over we had a couple minutes before Travis would have started his set. "Take a picture!" She didn't even give me a chance to answer before she went to stand on a white tile posing ready for me to take the photo.
"This is cute" I complimented her and my photography skills

"Thanks, baby" I was given a kiss for the work I had done.

NayaAnderson: #BootsyBellow #Coachellabound

"Babe I'm hungry" she whined as we walked around seeing all the sites "me too I'm starving" I wasn't gonna lie I can't remember the last time I ate today. "What you want" I asked her pointing to all the food trucks around us.

"Oooh a burrito that looks good" she pointed to a truck we had just passed, the food did look good I'll give them that. "What you want in it" I asked her standing in line to order "uhh I don't know anything order for me" she gave me a face pushing out her bottom lip "Aight don't be miles when shit you don't like appears inside" she didn't take my words seriously instead she shrugged and went over to where Ben was starting a conversations with him. "This better be good" I heard Ajay mutter behind me "man that's what I'm saying talking bout five-star rating" I say reading the words on the side of the truck