40. Surprise

Naya

I wasn't lying that day when I said the bad energy was making my stomach hurt. Ever since that day I have been in the worst pain imagine to man kind. Kae thinks it's food poisoning or that I'm pregnant but it's neither we took a test to prove it but she still didn't believe me, at this point I just let their mind wonder. It was coming to the end of the month so I knew my period was probably ready to make its round the pain was there but the blood was yet to come.

"From the top one more time" Nicole my choreography ordered as I got into my place.
"So fly could you be mine, tattoos with the green eyes might just call and let you put in work yeah" my music began to play through the room as my dancers and I did what we were taught.

"Anything you want me to you know I'll do it, oh anything that you want me to do" my hand was in the placement of a mic as I sung. I danced through Ty dolla $igns part making sure the pace my breathing.

"One, two boom boom! Pop your leg Naya!" Nic yelled at me as she watched, when it was over I was back to sweating hands on my knees as I tried to subside the slight pain I was feeling . "Good job hun on Monday we're gonna go into boomerang you know how you have that switch over into say it we're actually gonna fully learn it now so that it's down pack" she informed me letting me know what was to come. "Awesome I love how everything is finally coming together you know it's March which means we got a month and some days to get everything together" I say slightly nervous of it all.

"Don't worry baby we got this all those sold out shows ain't ready for what's to come! Best believe that" she hyped knowing that her craft was good.

After getting my self together I collected my things going back to my place so that I could shower and get ready for my flight. I was going to be flying down to New York today to check on my sister and nephew. Yeah I spoke to them daily but I needed to spend some time with them and see how things were going. When I got home I immediately went into the shower not caring to turn most of my lights on. Times like this are when I wish I had someone to share a home with I hated that I was in this big house by myself maybe I should go and get a dog that way I'll have company and protection.

After my shower I popped two pills then began to throw clothes into a random duffel bag, as usual I was rushing I knew I was cutting it close when I picked this flight but for some reason I told myself I was going to make it, now here i was rushing packing clothes I wasn't even sure I liked. "Okay this will do" I spoke to myself quickly putting on my shoes and getting everything I needed.

Locking up behind me I made my way to my car now remembering that LA traffic was going to be the death of me.

To my surprise it wasn't as bad I think Jesus was actually on my side this whole time because I even ended getting a good parking spot in the airport garage and I boarded my flight on time. "Are you Naya?" A girl behind me asked looking up from my IPad I looked behind me to see a young girl "Yeah I am how are you?" I ask making conversation with her.

"Hi oh my gosh I just wanna say I love you and your album I can't believe I'm actually talking to you right now" She fan girl between the seats "there's no one sitting next me would you like to?" I ask since there was nothing else to do I rather sit and talk to a fan anyway than check my emails about business.

"Uh yes!" She immediately got up picking up her things and bringing them with her to the seat next to me. "What's your name hun" I ask smiling at how excited she was "Aaliyah" she said her words coming out low "how old are you" I probably sounded nosy

"18 actually I'm a freshman in college" she revealed without me asking the second part "nice that's good get your education that always comes first" Nattie and my dad had thought me well to stay in school and get my degree.