36. Birthday Night

Naya

"On my worst behavior no? They used to never want to hear us, remember" I sung along with the crowd as Drake took the stage performing "motherfucker never loved us" Nattie and I sung along.

"Drake is so fine" she screamed when drake made his way to side that we were on "Aight y'all know this one?" He asked the crowd as the beat to the next song started playing "I'm here for a good time not a long time you know I" He held the mic out to the crowd to hear them sing the words

"Look I ain't go say that we're back from nothing cause that implies that we're back from something, if we're back from something it's then checks you owe us" the crowd was so hype it was so much fun to be on their level screaming the words and having no care in the world.

When song was over Drake took a break going to get a sip of his water "that boy thirsty" Ben yelled out having Us laugh "before I start this next one I just wanna talk for a bit maybe ask for a favor" he began speaking while the crowd screamed.

"It's a real Yutes birthday in a couple hours" he spoke looking around the stage "Jesus Christ" I mumbled covering my face he was not bout to do this right now "So I'm gonna need your help Naya Anderson is in the crowd somewhere and I need you guys to point her out and help me get her up here" I immediately shook my head as I tried to hide behind Odell, but it was no use the fans ratted me out along with my friends everyone pointed over to our circle giving it away. I watched as Drake said something to one of his security who eventually began to make his way over to me.

"Wait hold on I'm not ready" I cried out as Odell literally handed me over to the guy "It's a real Island Gyal's born day" he continued to speak as I made my way up the steps at the side of the stage. "You know me you know I always do big tings for the people I care for" once I was on stage I walked over to him giving him a hug "on the count of three I need everybody in this mother fucka to sing happy birthday" he yelled out starting the countdown.

The whole time I couldn't manage to wipe the smile off my face, it felt so crazy to be in the O2 Arena having thousands of fans sing for me. Call me a sap but I was emotional while they sung I could feel a couple of tears wanting to escape my eyes "you got me crying" I said to him all he did was laugh in my face saying that it was happy tears. "Happy Birthday Beautiful" once it was over he gave me another guy "thank you" I told him hugging him tighter with that a bouquet of flowers were given to me before I was guided off of the stage.

"Why didn't you guys tell me!" I yelled at my friends once I was back with them "that would have ruined the whole point of the surprise dummy!" Nattie answered shaking her head but bringing me into a hug "how ugly did I look crying on stage?" I ask knowing she'd be honest and that thousands of people had gotten it on video "so ugly you looked like dad that day he cried when you pranked him and told him You were pregnant" she laughed at the memory "Alright and you ruined it" I rolled my eyes pushing her away from me.

When the concert was done we all retreated back to the Hotel beginning to get ready for what the night was gonna bring us. In just a couple hours I would be ringing in my birthday in the U.K and I was beyond happy especially since Odell had us going to Cirque Le Soir one of the most well known clubs in London. Apparently Drake was going to be going as well which meant He was bringing his crew along and that meant there was gonna be bottles on top of Bottles.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.