You Never Disrespect Daddy

Start from the beginning

Joker holstered his gun and roughly pulled Lisbeth to her feet. He looked around to his men.

"You see this boys? Everything I have given to Harley and this little whore here; after everything I have done for them, they disrespect me!" Joker looked down at Lisbeth.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk little girl. You NEVER disrespect Daddy!" He pulled her closer, "Never..."

Lisbeth had never been this scared in her life; she had never seen so much anger in his eyes. She closed her eyes, preparing herself for whatever blow would come next when she felt J pull away. She opened up her eyes, to see J looking at her with a disgusted look on his face.

"Nursey, you smell like the floor of a bar." He let out a cold laugh. "Needed a little liquid courage, did we? Well, let's get you a little more than, shall we?? Jonny! Grab me a bottle of bourbon!"

Jonny left and hurried back with a new bottle, giving it to Joker; avoiding looking at Lisbeth's puffy eyes and terrified face.

Joker opened the bottle and held it out for Lisbeth. She shook her head timidly.

"On c'mon little Nursey! Isn't that what you do to calm your nerves?? Drink them away? Well trust me doll, you are going to need to drink this all to get through tonight!" He let out a loud laugh and took a swig of the bourbon.

He looked over at Jonny and motioned him over. "Hold her." Jonny grabbed Lisbeth's arms and held them behind her, holding her still while J grabbed her cheeks, forcing her mouth open. She tried to struggle but was no use for the two tall men. Joker got her mouth opened and tipped the bottle in.

Lisbeth could feel the strong liquid going down her throat; it burned and she wanted to spit it out but the way J was holding her face, her only choice was to try to drink it. She kept swallowing but it was too much; she started coughing and choking on it.

J just laughed as he took the bottle out of her mouth and motioned Jonny to let her go. She tumbled to the ground, coughing and sputtering the bourbon out. "Too much for you baby?" He cooed, pulling her back up. He looked her up and down and shook his head. "Oh, little girl, you got Harley's clothes all dirty-we had better get them off you!"

Lisbeth's eyes got big and she shook her head sharply, "Please, please...no." She thought she saw a flash of hesitation in his eyes but if she did, it was gone in a second.

J nodded to Jonny who grabbed Lisbeth again while he took out a knife. He placed it to Lisbeth's trembling lips. "Shush, little one; you did this to yourself." He brought the knife down to the collar of Lisbeth's shirt and sliced
it down the front.

Laughing he looked at Jonny. "Why don't you help the lady?" Jonny nodded and quickly pulled the cut shirt off her arms. Lisbeth looked down in shame, tears falling down her reddened cheeks.

Joker knelt down and placed a soft kiss on Lisbeth's stomach before he slowly sliced down each pant leg, letting them fall off around her ankles. He then ripped off her shoes and socks, leaving her in just her bra and underwear. J then stood up, using the knife to push Lisbeth's head up.

He brought his lips to her ear, "Look!! Look at all my men looking at you, completely exposed." He hissed in her ear. "How does it feel, princess, to be so exposed, so embarrassed, so disrespected?? That is how you made me feel, when you tried to leave me! You said you love me, then you fucking try to leave me!" He grabbed her hair tugging it back. "You will never try to leave me again!"

J straightened back up, tugging Lisbeth out of Jonny's grasp. "You will get on your knees now and you will fucking beg for my forgiveness! Now!"

Lisbeth kneeled down, the tears still falling down her cut and bruised cheeks, her body shivering from the cold and the embarrassment of being almost completely naked in front of all these men.

She brought her hands to J's knees, looking up at him. "Please...please, daddy. I am so sorry. I never should have tried to run away. I don't want to leave you daddy, I love you. Please, please forgive me!" She sobbed, resting her face on J's leg.

Joker looked down at her. His bruised little princess on her knees, begging him, exposed in front of all his goons. This mixed with the anger and betrayal he felt, were melding together and he was feeling his Fuck or Kill mentality coming on-he felt himself getting hard. The voices kept urging him on, letting him know how much of coward he would be if he didn't use this chance.

He shook his head sharply, trying to shut up the voices. Fine, he thought, one last punishment for Nursey to convince her to never try this shit again.

J put a big smile on his face as he pulled Lisbeth to her feet. "It was good begging honey, but I am not done with you yet."

He roughly turned her around and pushed her to the couch, throwing her to her stomach, he straddled her.

Lisbeth realized too late what he had planned. She tried to fight but he already had her pinned down.

Oh god, she thought letting out a choked cry, this can't be happening.

"Please daddy, oh god, please don't!" She cried as she felt her underwear being roughly pushed aside. "Not here, please...not here!" She heard his zipper being undone. "No! Stop! Oh god, please stop!" She cried out. She wanted to say more but was cut off by the unbearable pain of J suddenly and roughly entering her. She let out a loud scream as her face was pushed into the cushion of the sofa.

"Oh, princess, not in the mood?" J growled as he violently pushed into her. "You should have thought about that before you fucked me over!"

Lisbeth cried into the sofa, feeling like she was being ripped open as J kept viciously thrusting in and out of her.

Suddenly, J grabbed her neck, snaking his fingers around it and pulling her up so she was looking at the men standing around the room.

"Look at them!!" J growled, "Show them what a lying whore you are!"

Lisbeth gasped for breath as the tears kept coming. She tried not to look but she couldn't help it. Jonny stood there, frozen, expressionless; Hatter looked like he was going to be sick and Bones, the look on his face made her want to be sick-he looked like he wished he was in J's place.

As Lisbeth was starting to get dizzy, J let her throat go and her face slammed back into the sofa. She felt J speeding up; he was going to reach his peak soon.

She felt his hands grip her stomach, his nails digging in sharply to her skin; she could feel the blood start to pool. And when she thought she couldn't take anymore, she felt J cum with a loud growl. He gave a few more thrusts and quickly pulled out, zipping his pants back up.

He stood up, sweat shining on his face. "Show's over-now get back to fucking work!!" All of the men scrambled, except for Jonny who stood quietly in the corner.

J looked down at his Nurse, bruised and battered, crying in a ball on the couch. He wanted to touch her, to comfort her...but no! No! The voices kept yelling-she deserved everything she got.

He looked over at Jonny. "Get her up to my room and get her cleaned up...and make sure you lock the door when you leave! I am staying in my office tonight!"

He started towards the door before glancing back at Jonny. "And Jonny, I am trusting you-don't forget she is mine, only mine. Don't get any ideas while helping her-I will shoot you in your fucking head!"

And with that he slammed out of the room.

A/N Thanks for reading everyone! I really debated if I should put this chapter in or not; if I should really have him rape Lisbeth. But in the end I decided to keep it, because to me, J sees sex as a power tool; it can be used as a reward or a punishment. His sadistic voices urge this desire on in him and it is something he can't resist.
Love you all!!💖💖❤️️❤️️