Epilogue

On our trip back to the lads, Niall had barely uttered a word to me. He kept both hands on the steering wheel the whole trip and the sound of the radio lightly playing drowned out the silence.

When we arrived back, I didn't hesitate to pace back into the hotel. Niall told me just after we left his parents house that he will be taking William from the car. His tone had been serious, and I knew better than to question him.

Entering into the apartment room, Liam guided me through the hall and in front of a plain door.

"He's in there. Hasn't left since I called you." Nodding in response, I stepped forward and slowly knocked.

"Harry? Harry it's Christine," I began to hear nothing, "I was told that you needed me Harry, so I'm here. Please don't..." I sighed. Why did the emotionally girl have to death with even deeper emotions right now? "Please don't ignore me."

It only took a few moments, but soon the sound of the door unlocking had me step back. With a creak, it slowly opened to reveal the man. He looked a mess, with his disheveled hair and puffy red eyes.

"C-Christi-"

He choked out as I stepped forward, taking him into my hold. Harry began to cry on my shoulder, fisting his hands around my shirt as he did so.

"It's alright Harry, it's ok."

"I-it's not!" He cried, shaking his head. "I-I've been horrible to you!" Slowly pulling away, he cupped my face, giving me a full view of his guilty features. "It's sorry. I'm so f-fucking sorry!" My heart broke for the boy as I wiped his tears.

"All is forgiven Harry." I whispered. He must have been living in some kind of hell to be reacting like this. And no matter who you are or what you've done, nobody deserves this.