Chapter Thirty Three

-Christine's POV-

I stood on the main floor as I waited for Harry to arrive. Niall's been a bit cold over the last couple of hours and I don't really understand why. I get that he's probably still angry over what happened early this morning, but he wouldn't really hold a grudge all day would he? So anyway, he's upstairs watching William while I stood down here waiting for Harry.

My phone then buzzed.

Harreh;): nearly there. bout 5 minutes away !!!

Christine: im already waiting so hurry yo ass up X)

A couple entered the building and walked past me as I sat impatiently on the chair in the waiting area. The seconds turned into minutes and the timer I had mentally planted in my head had finally reached the end as I saw a familiar figure step in through the entrance.

There was obvious screams outside as the British boy gave a final wave and stepped into the safety of the building. My smile spread wide as I stood and took a few strides forward only to stop. Harry took his sunglasses off and let his eyes aimlessly round around the room before they had landed on me.

The smile grew on his face to match mine as he let go of his suitcase and came forward. I matched his quickening pace and a small laugh escaped me as we then embraced each other. Harry gave me a quick lift off of the ground before settling me back stably onto my feet.

"Look who decided to show up." I teased as Harry ruffled my hair for me to playfully slap him off.

"Lead me to your room peasant." In a playful returned gesture, I nodded and helped him sign into the penthouse before leading us up to the elevator. Once we were inside, I pressed our floor button before finding Harry to take me by surprise and hug me again. But only finding my friend's affection to be heart-warming, I turned and hugged him again during our short ride. "I missed you," Harry pulled away and smiled happily down at me before blinking back at my smirk, "a-and Niall of course!"

"I know, I was only teasing." Bumping his hip with mine, I turned to face the door as we stood by each other. But as I watched the numbers climb higher to our floor, my smile slowly faltered. "Um," I began as Harry looked over at me.

"Yeah?" I guess now was a better time than ever to tell him about Niall's and my little situation right now.

"Niall and I are, kinda..." I trailed off and circled my hands in hopes that he would understand where I was going. Of course not, judging by his confused face. Just tell him Christine. "We're sort of fighting right now I think." Harry's eyes widened as he turned to me with a hand to my shoulder.

"Why?" He asked in disbelief as I glanced to see we were a floor away from our destination.

"It's a long story." Suddenly, a loud ding rung before an intercom voice told us what floor we had reached. "I'll tell you later, come on!" Plastering my smile on my face again, I took his hand as he took a hold of his suitcase. Dragging him to our door, I went to turn the handle to find it locked. Weird. "I-I'll just knock." I waved off and did as I said before waiting.

Harry looked down at our hands before pulling them away. I wanted to question by but the bells in my head went off; he didn't want to increase Niall's shitter mood.

The door then opened and we saw a plain faced Niall answer it. Though when his eyes met Harry's they widened. "Niall!" Harry pulled his friend in for a hug as Niall stumbled back a step. He leisurely took his time to embrace his friend back as I took a hold of Harry's suitcase and pulled it in with me.

"H-Harry," Niall cleared his throat as his friend pulled away and eagerly shut the door, "w-what a surprise." He shot me a look as I shrugged and put the suitcase in the living room before making my way over to where loud sounds were made.

"Daddy!" William sat in his high chair hitting his bottle against the furniture as I came to his side.

"William!" I giggled coming in front of him as his smile widened.

"Chri!" Pulling him out of his chair, I hauled him into my chest and left his bottle on the high chair.

"Come say hello to our guest." I whispered playfully as we came back to the boys. They were in the living room now as Harry took his suitcase and looked around with a wide grin.

"This place is amazing!" He looked back at Niall who forced a smile and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah." William swung his legs back and forth excitedly as I carried him over to the curly headed boy. Harry caught our eye and smiled even brighter as he ran over to us.

"William!" He yelled excitedly and took the baby into his arms. Harry spun him around and kissed his face as I admired the two boys. A hand then suddenly grabbed the shirt on my lower back as I stumbled into the surprise touch. My face went to turn but Niall had already put it next to my ear preventing that.

"In the kitchen; now." He growled lowly as I looked at him slightly taken back and confused. His eyes narrowed as he turned and made his way to the meeting area as I glanced back at Harry and William.

What the hell was up with Niall today?