Chapter Nineteen

-Christine's POV-

Two hours later after landing in Brisbane, Niall, William and I had found ourselves settled into the hotel penthouse where we would be for a few days. Ever since the plane ride, Niall's been extremely close and cuddly with me. I don't know if it's because I gave him a really good blowjob or if it's something else. God I can't believe I did that. It's so dirty yet so exciting yet so wrong and so right at the same time. Fuck I'm confused.

"Niall." I whispered as he pulled his lips away from mine and smiled down at me. His hand used to rest my face slid around and pulled my lower back close to his body.

"Yes darlin'?" He mumbled kissing my cheek before kissing over to my nose. I pulled my arm around his neck as he took that as an invitation to continue where we left off. His teeth took my bottom lip into his hold as I smiled propping up on an elbow. Our noses pressed against each other as Niall took a sharp inhale but refused to pull our lips apart.

"So, close." I spoke against his lips giving a weird tingle through my plump skin making me giggle at the feeling. Niall slightly pulled away and looked up into my eyes before staring back down at my lips. "You've been so close since the plane trip. Did something happen?" His smile slightly faltered before it beamed wider at me.

"I might have realised something." He spoke kissing my cheekbone before kissing over onto my ear. I laughed at the weird sensation as Niall wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up suddenly into his lap.

"And what was that?" I laughed wrapping both arms around his neck as I pressed myself closely against him. He nestled his face into my neck as I smiled down at the boy.

"I can't tell you." He whispered as I raised an eyebrow and watched him look up with a mischievous glint in his eye. "It's a secret."

"Don't you trust me?" I teased with slight eagerness to know what he had realised.

"Of course." He leant his head up and put his forehead against mine. "You'll find out soon enough. Trust me." With a pout, I nodded as he closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. My fingers played with the hairs on the back of his neck as we now sat in the quiet. The dim lighting of the lamp shade created the room to have a warm comfort feeling. One that could lull you to sleep.

"Alright." I muttered relaxing into Niall's embrace as my head rolled onto his shoulder. He kissed my hairline as I softly smiled. I liked this. I liked this a lot.

. . .

"Hello!" Niall smiled waving to his laptop. Apparently he hadn't done a twitcam in forever and he felt the need to do one right now. I sat on the opposite side of the dining table smirking at him as he glanced up at me a few times. "I know it's been a while since I did a twitcam so I thought I'd do one. Just for fun."

Running a hand through his hair, I laughed into my hand as Niall looked at me suspiciously as I looked away innocently.

"Daddy!" William patted the table from Niall's lap as Niall smiled down at the boy before kissing his head.

"Say hello to everyone buddy!" Taking his wrist, he helped William wave as the infant burst into laughter. "Ok, so let's answer some questions." Niall squinted his eyes as I opened a packet of Starbursts and chewed happily at the sweets. "Have you got any plans for William's birthday? Well I actually do, but they're a secret." She put his finger to his lips and grinned cheekily behind it.

Just as I sat quietly on the other side of the table, an amazing thought suddenly popped into my head. Let's tease Niall just a bit for shits and giggles aye?

So staring at the blonde boy, I pushed another lolly into my mouth while also pushing my index finger in as well. It took a few moments but Niall glanced up as I winked at him. He looked at me confused which made me internally smile to myself. I had his attention now and I was going to take that to my advantage.

'I want you.'

I mouthed as his eyes slightly widened. Standing up and quietly pushing my chair back, I lay down on the table and brought my elbows close to exaggerate the size of my breasts. Niall swallowed hard and smiled nervously at the camera before darting his eyes back up to me. Popping another lolly in as innocently as I could, I smiled and slide back so my ass became apparent.

A grunt left Niall's lips as he looked down wide eyed. "N-nothing! Nothing's happening!" He tried to cover up for his fans as I squatted under the table before crawling towards his seat. William was still perched on his lap but luckily the boy was distracted with what was going on the table. "So the next quest-ah!"

Niall moaned as both my hands massaged the inside of his thighs. They spread subconsciously as I held back my laughs and pressed down harder.

"Something j-just hurt my leg. Gimme a second!" Hearing a slight screech and watching Niall lift William onto the table, he pushed his chair back and ducked his head down. "What the hell are you doing?" He hissed as I reached my hand forward to touch his thigh.

"I told you I wanted you." My low voice must have triggered something as he visibly shivered. Leaning up, I chuckled quietly and pecked his lips as he licked them and narrowed his eyes down at me. "Go talk to your fans. I promise I won't bother them anymore."

With a growl, he stole another kiss and sat back up clearing his throat.

"Sorry guys, my skin was pinched on the seat." He laughed off as I kissed his knee and ran my hand under his loose shorts. "Shit." He breathed leaning down a bit as his hand reached under the table. Niall pushed his chair closer to the furniture I hid underneath as his hand ran through my hair.

I took that as an invitation and began rubbing his crotch, holding back laughs while listening to him try and control his breathing.

"Next question," he quietly hissed though attempted to cover it with a loud voice, "what am I doing for my twelve months off? Well-"

Leaning forward, I bit into his clothing and breathed hot breaths over his now visible bulge.

"I-I'm in Australia!" Niall choked out as I pushed his legs farther apart and kissed over his pants. He must have looked suspicious to everyone watching him right now and everyone that will watch this later. Niall pulled my head closer as his hand tugged at my hair. "W-who's the girl I'm with?"

I paused at the question and looked up at him as he bit his lip. Niall caught his breath and ran a hand through his hair as I tightened my hands on his thighs. This will be interesting to hear his answer.

"You'll all find out soon, I promise." Rolling my eyes, I gave an unexpected hard squeeze as he whimpered and sat up on his chair. "Shit sorry, the chair is annoying the fuck out of me." Did he just swear? Twice? Naughty boy.