Chapter Nine

-Niall's POV-

Everything was so hot and sweaty around me. Other people's bodies brushing against mine though I only focused on the one in front of me. Her back was turned to me so she was facing the DJ as I held her body close. My teeth had nibbled on her earlobe as she easily leant back into my touch.

The moment I saw the dress on her tonight, I knew she was going to get attention; my attention. And she has all of it. Every last drop.

Christine turned and I smirked pulling her close so I could throw my hips forward to get friction with hers. Her fingers ran through my hair and I groaned at how good it actually felt after fuck knows how much alcohol I had. Christine's body felt amazing against mine causing me to lean down and grasp her ass in both my hands.

She panted a bit out of breath and leant her lips onto my ear. "Let's sit down!" I nodded hesitantly and let go of her fine skin before being pulled behind her. My fingers wrapped with hers as she pulled us over to a different booth from the start of the night. I pulled myself forward and sat down before pulling the gorgeous girl onto my lap.

She smiled and giggled lifting her feet up onto the booth beside us. I held her close and laughed with her as I leant back staring up and watching her face come closer. Our lips eventually brushed and I found myself quickly trying to turn the kiss into something more.

Christine pulled away though as I cupped her face trying to pull her back although she dipped her head down and started on my neck. I moaned and leant my head back as she worked amazingly at my skin. The more she sucked, trying to create a mark, the more excitement I found myself in. "C-Christine." Hesitantly pushing her away, she bit her lip as I leant my hand up and ran it through her soft curls. "Let's get out of here."

My words came out more aggressive then I had intended them to as I guided Christine up to our feet. Her small hands gripped the front of my shirt before they ran around to my lower back. This girl was going to drive me insane.

Snatching her wrist, I pushed us through the crowds and back towards the exit door where he had entered hours ago. Three security guards stood there waiting as I had approached them.

"Are we done Mr Horan?" I nodded at the security guard that questioned me as he returned the gesture and pushed outside the back door. The other two guards close by us, one at the front and the other behind as we stepped outside.

Millions of flashes went off as I instantly brought a hand over my face. These paparazzi keep somehow fucking finding us and it's really getting on my nerves. Christine stumbles back though I bring her tighter into my side and walked us silently back to my car. Questions were screamed out and the flashes never seemed to end.

"Niall," Christine's quiet voice had me glance at her as she shied away from the cameras. We finally came to the vehicle and a security guard took Christine from my arms and guided her to the other side of the car. I watched intently as people screamed questions at her before she was pulled into the car.

"Mr Horan." The driver seat door was opened and I was nudged inside. Both of us finally were in the car and I reached a hand over taking Christine's leg as she blinked back slouching into her seat.

"Right." I cleared my throat and took my keys from my wallet before starting the car. It roared to life and everyone stepped back but unfortunately not far enough. They still threw themselves at the windows to somehow grab my attention as I locked the gears into place and pulled out into the streets.

From then, I didn't hesitate to apply more pressure on the accelerator as our speed picked up.

"N-Niall," Christine croaked out holding her stomach, "I-I need to... p-puke."

"Just give me a few minutes darlin'." Getting swarmed again by paparazzi and having photos over the internet of Christine howling her guts up was not something I had in mind. She kept groaning in discomfort as I rubbed my hand on her leg to try and sooth her somehow.

"Niall..." Heaving into her hand, I knew I couldn't hold her off and instantly pulled over. Reaching out and flinging the side door open, she leant out and threw up tonight's drinks as I pulled her hair back and rubbed her shoulder. The sound wasn't pleasant, I wish I had earplugs in, but there was nothing I could do about it. Christine needed me right now and I was going to be here.

Few minutes passed and she hung out the car door breathing heavily to catch her breath. So I took that as a cue to gently pull her back inside. Her head fell back onto my shoulder as I held her stable in the seat.

"Ni..." She breathed trying to sit up.

"Take it easy princess." I whispered slowly letting go. Though as soon as I did, she fell forward and my reflexes caught her back in my arms. "Christine?" I worriedly as and pulled her back up though her limp body fell back into mine.

She was out cold. Shit.