Chapter Four

-Christine's POV-

It was getting close to the afternoon and everybody was packing up. Niall pushed the empty pram as I patted William's back as he rested his face in my neck.

After all the playing and excitement today, the little guys warn out.

"So Christine," Patrica began coming beside me, "you coming out with us tonight?" I pouted shaking my head.

"No, I gotta look after this little guy." I gestured to the sleeping bundle in my arms.

"Aw, too bad." She frowned. "Maybe we can catch up another time."

"Definitely." Coming to the car park, Niall unlocked the car and loaded the pram inside.

"Ok," He turned and handed me the car keys, "William usually gets fed around six thirty."

"I know." I smiled.

"And he likes to get sung to sleep sometimes as well. Put on a movie if he plays up and don't answer the front door unless it's room service."

"Ok Niall, count on it." He looked between both of us and kissed William's head.

"Daddy loves you very much." Niall then looked up and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. It lingered a bit before he finally pulled away. "I'll be back soon. Don't wait to late ok?" I nodded as he kissed my nose and waved goodbye.

Watching him climb into his friends car with a final wave, I waved them all off and put William in his seat.

Now... what could I do for seven and a half hours?

• • •

Hours had passed and I had found myself to be slowly tiring. Being an entertainer to a two year old was hard. Well, almost two. Last time I checked, I think there was about four or five weeks until William's birthday.

Holy crap.

William's giggle brought me back to him as I watched him jump around the room. I had decided to put the radio on and met us dance around.

Now I was exhausted and just watched him dance.

After cooking, running, playing hide and seek, bathing this little child, commentating on some of William's ABC shows and pretending the kitchen frypans were drums and dancing... I was fucking done.

"Ca!" He yelled holding his arms out to me.

"No baby. I'm tired." He pouted but kept dancing on his own. I pulled my phone out to see if Niall had texted anything.

Unfortunately not.

So taking to social media, I scrolled through my Instagram to find I had a massive amount of gained followers also with a massive amount of haters.

The fuck. You can't do one thing in this world without having somebody have something to say about it.

But then, I guessed if I had somebody swap with me, I'd go pretty rank to find out whoever was dating Niall instead.

Though I'm not in that situation. So I make the best of what I have.

Moving onto Twitter, my eyes widened to see the same amount attention on here as well. Niall was obviously a big deal and I had no idea at the time.

Well done Christine; freaking pat on the back.

Though sone my inboxes by these unknown people kept messaging me the same link. Some direct messaging me how I had it coming and others saying I should slay it to her.

I clicked on the link that took me straight to somebodies tweet online. The profile picture and username instantly rung familiar.

@BriLovesDi

guess where im going?! australia b!@#%es. see you there ms andrew. xx

Is she insanely stupid? Why the fuck would she create status' so obvious to who she was targeting? And why was Brianna coming to Australia anyway?

We all know she isn't over Niall; but she wouldn't try to win him back? Would she?

Ugh, dumbass.

I turned my phone onto screensaver and put it beside me as I continued to watch William.

Though less then ten minutes left, his energy had finally drained and he lay on the floor.

"Is somebody tired?" I asked standing up and pulling him into my arms.

"Choc..." He whispered as I raised an eyebrow. After spending some time with Will, I've learnt that the word choc means he wants chocolate. He usually cries if he doesn't get it within the next five minutes.

"You want chocolate? Now?" He nodded as I sighed walking him into the kitchen. Looking through the fridge, I saw that we didn't have any chocolate. Shit. "Baby, we don't have any."

William tensed as I knelt down and grabbed something else. The young boy whimpered into my shoulder as I stood shutting the door.

"C-choc."

"Sweetie, I have somethimg else for you instead-"

His loud crying began as I leant us on the bench and shook the packet. He slowly looked over as I opened the packet and smiled.

"Now, these are called snakes, and they're lollies baby. Try one." I put one in my mouth and gave one to him as he hesitantly followed.

But he obviously must of liked it as he smiled and munched on the rest.

I took a small handful and put the rest in the fridge before carrying him into the spare bedroom where his cot was situated.

Humming beside his ear to s random tune I let him finish his lollies and snuggle back into me.

"Now those lollies will stay our little secret baby." Whispering, I rubbed his back and sighed.

Hopefully.