Chapter Sixteen

-Christine's POV-

As soon as we had stepped onto that yacht, we had stepped off hours later. I would miss the luxury of that boat, but it wouldn't stop the excitement I had for our last flight to a new city in Australia. Brisbane as it was known. Niall's been here once or twice, says he likes it here. But not as much as he does down at Melbourne. I surmise it's because they hold more sports down there.

I don't know if Niall kept management up to date where he was and they were telling the media, but somehow they always knew where we were. So when the three of us stepped out of the hired and walked into towards the entrance of the airport, it was no surprise that paparazzi and fans were waiting for us.

My arms clutched tightly around William as he looked around a bit worried by all the voices closing in to us. I kissed his head and kept him hidden under my coat as Niall had security help us in with suitcases. His arm kept around my waist as he walked slightly in front of us, lifting his arm to try and create a clear path inside the building.

Fans constantly screamed his name and ran over trying to take pictures with him. He gave polite smiles that last mere seconds before his focus was back on us getting into the airport.

"Chri!"

"I know sweetheart, I know." I whispered to William that whimpered against me. Small cries then erupted from him as Niall looked over and lifted his arm from my waist to try and calm William.

"Everybody back! Step back please!" Security stepped in as Niall's face hardened into one of annoyance. He hovered closer to us as we finally stepped inside and into the brightly lit main floor of the building. Once we were inside, some fans tried to do runners over towards Niall though security was quick on their feet and kept them all out the front as we hurried over to the escalators.

"Hey," I cooed William who sniffled and continued to cry into my chest, "its ok sweetheart. Look, nobody around." William wailed and held his arms out for Niall which Niall instantly responded to.

"He hasn't had a nap all day so he should be getting pretty tired soon." Niall whispered as I nodded and followed the two over towards the baggage check point. We put our suitcases up and I let Niall walk through first to let them check that he didn't have anything on him. When he came through clear, I followed him easily onto the other side where we collected our luggage.

William was a lot better than before; he'd calmed down a considerable amount in his father's arms as he hid himself against Niall. Niall was right; he seemed to grow tired. Watching the boy's eyes flutter closed, I walked with the two over to our terminal where a few people sat. Us joining them.

"Babe," Niall sat down and positioned William comfortably on his lap before reaching over to his suitcase, "are you hungry or anything?" Now that I thought about it, I hadn't eaten since lunch.

"Sort of." I put my hands on my stomach before realising what I had said. "No Nial-"

"Take it." He offered me his wallet as I sighed.

"Niall, you know I can pay for my own things." My whine made him chuckle as he took my hand and put his wallet into it anyway.

"I know you can. But I'd prefer to pay for you." With a large pout, I stood up and pulled hair from my face. "Babe!" Niall tugged my wrist as I looked down at him. Mockingly puckering his lips, I bit mine to supress a smile and leant down.

"No teasing." I playfully warned as he closed his eyes smiling.

"Promise." Satisfied with his answer, I connected my lips with Niall who seemed more than happy with that. His lips synced against mine a few times before he slowly pulled away licking his plump skin. "Can I have a drink or something?" He whispered as I nodded and leant up kissing his forehead.

"I'll be back." My feet carried me out to the corridor and up to an area with some food stalls still open. Letting my fingers lean up, I smiled as they touched my lips. God I adore that boy. It's insane to think that I'm partnered with one of the most desired males on the planet -well at least I think he is-. To not really knowing much about him to dating him is a large step. But isn't that how most couples come together?

Coming over and grabbing some drinks from a fridge and a few snacks, I easily paid for them in cash.

"Well, look who it is." My eyes widened as I gripped tighter to the wallet and looked back.

She just can't seem to bugger off can she? Thank you Australia for my new insult.

"What are you doing here Brianna?" She smirked stepping forward as she looked over my face before letting that sly expression of hers grow wider. It made me insecure a bit. Was she judging me while she thought of a comeback? Does she really need to answer that question out loud for everybody to know the answer?

"Flying to Brisbane of course." You're kidding me.